Under the stars

here's the chapter you've been waiting for~ and, I know, I'm a terrible author and hardly ever update.

(Y/N)'s POV

Both Toshiro and I were done with work and training for the day. Glancing at the clock, I realized that it was 8:30 pm already. I sighed happily and skipped to find my cute captain.

Finally, I found him. "Ne! Ne! Shiro-chan~" I shouted, hopping up and down.

Toshiro facepalmed. "You're so childish..." He said.

I giggled. "But you still love me! Right? Right?" Toshiro looked away, blushing. "...yeah."

"Yaaaay!!!" I glomped the white haired captain that I fell for so easily.

Toshiro fell backwards. "O-Oi!!" He cried. And yet I wouldn't let go. Just cause I didn't want to~

"I love you Shiro-chan..." I calmed down and kissed him on the cheek.

"Whatever..." Toshiro mumbled. I could see him blushing. I smiled. "You're so cuteeee~Shiro-chan~!!!"

Then a fabulous idea popped into my head. I clasped my hands together.

He sighed. "What is it now...?" I pouted at how unenthusiastic (is that even a word) he was. "Why are you so cold today, huh? Are you being a tsundere?? Anyways, let's go watch the stars together!!"

The white haired captain ignored my comment about being a tsundere and focused on what I suggested. "What? Now...?"

I nodded enthusiastically. "Yup!! Can we go?? It won't be the same without chuu~"

He sighed. "Why...?"

I frowned. "Fine!! Don't go!! I'll go by myself!!" I turned around and started to walk away. Then, I felt a hand grab my wrist. I smirked. He fell for it~

Trying to hide my smirk, I looked at the ground. "...what?" I mumbled.

Toshiro pulled me into his arms. "I know that you're acting. Remember, I'm a captain."

I turned around. "So you're still not going. You just wanted to brag about how awesome being a captain is. Okay." I said feeling sulky.

He ruffled my hair. "Nahh. I'll go with you. I wouldn't want my (Y/N) to get all lonely and sad without me..."

I stared at him. Not sure if I should smack him or hug him. But I smiled happily and dragged him towards my favourite spot to watch the stars.

~Timeskip~

I lay down on the soft, green grass and looked at the stars.

Feeling Toshiro lie down next to me, I turned my head towards him. His eyes were closed. I smiled and grabbed one of his arms gently and snuggled into it.

He shifted a little and faced me. "I thought you were going to watch the stars." He said looking into my eyes.

I pouted. "But you aren't looking at them either."

Toshiro pretended to look surprised. "When did I say I was going to watch the stars? I only meant I was coming with you so you wouldn't be lonely~"

Feeling half amused and half annoyed, I asked him, "So you're just here to sleep?? Not to do anything??"

Smirking slightly, he shook his head. "I never said that either. Of course, I'll be watching you the whole time. To me, you're prettier than the stars " The white hair captain cooed.

I scoffed. "Ha. Me? Pretty? You're funny." (A/n: that's what I would say irl, srry if it offended anyone)

Suddenly, he rolled over and pinned me down. "I mean it (Y/N). I mean every single word." He said, making feel flustered.

"O-Okay, okay!! I get it..." I muttered, trying to hide my blush. "Thanks I guess..."

Toshiro chuckled. "You're so cute, (Y/N)." And then got off me, but intertwined his fingers with mine.

The rest of the night was silent, but it wasn't awkward, I enjoyed it alot.

"We should do this more often."

Ok!! That's it! ^^ Hopefully you liked it! I do try hard for you guys to enjoy it!