I love you

Sorry I haven't been updating lately. School's been getting in the way and...I feel like my friends are turning on me. But, here's the chapter.

(Y/N)'s POV
Breathing hard, we pulled apart. I gazed into his soft, turquoise eyes and blushed. They contained lots of warmth and love. I felt his hand gently grab my own.

Looking at him, he had a smirk on his face. "Hey, (Y/N)..." He whispered to me.

I slightly tipped my head to one side. "Yeah, Shiro-chan~?"

Toshiro madly blushed and held my hand tighter. "Is...is this what you call...love at first sight?"

I shrieked and turned so red it could have made Renji's hair jealous. "T-Toshiro!! D-Don't ask me things like that!!"

He made a cute, pouty face. "So...are you saying we aren't meant to be? I love you~!" Toshiro let go of my hands and let them rest on my shoulders.

I shook my head and waved my hands in front of me frantically. "No! I didn't mean that! I just get really embarrassed when you...when you......um. Just forget what I said. O-Okay?? And I love too Toshiro." I added quietly.

He smiled and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "I know that, cutie~ but I love you more."

I blushed and gave him a warm hug. Toshiro pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist and head.

"Hey..." I started. He slightly let go of me. "Perhaps it may be love at first sight, but I know that we were destined to be together..." Burying my face in his chest, I closed my eyes.

Toshiro nodded. "Yeah, I'll never let you go..." He suddenly looked at me in the eye seriously. "(Y/N), promise that you'll never leave me."

He squeezed my shoulders hard. "I...I just...wouldn't know what to do without you being there..."

Toshiro's words warmed my heart. "I promise, Shiro-chan. I promise I'll never leave you..."

Suddenly, I remembered something and looked at my watch. "TOSHIRO!!!" I screamed, sitting up very straight.

He looked at me, surprised. "What's wrong, (Y/N)?"

"We're an hour late!!! Don't you have an important meeting and lots of paperwork to do?! And I have my own duties to do!! What will we do?!?" I panicked on the spot.

Toshiro raised his eyebrows, then rested his chin on my shoulder. "Ah, It doesn't matter...let the work go for a day...let's spend some time together....I'll just stay up to do the extra work tomorrow..." He murmured and nibbled on my earlobe.

I sighed and blushed at his words and actions. "But...but...it......I'll help you with your work, okay?" I grabbed on his haori lightly. "No excuses."

He smirked and nodded. "Yeah, sure. But I'm doing two-thirds of the work. It's my work after all." Toshiro whispered.

I shuddered at the feeling of his warm breath on my ear.

Toshiro's POV

Heh. I'm so lucky to have her. Raising my chin from her shoulder, I had an idea. It wasn't very nice. But I was excited to try it out.

Very suddenly, I grabbed (Y/N) gently and swung her up in my arms so she was hovering above the floor.

To my amusement, (Y/N) blushed and shrieked. "T-Toshiro~! Put me down!" She whined.

I smirked and kissed her on the cheek. "Nope. You're staying in my arms till i'm satisfied."

She pouted cutely...and changed her expression to one that looks like she's plotting something.

I got ready for any surprise that would be coming up. But to my surprise, she only buried her shoulder in my chest.

...this is life. She's just so cuddly and...so warm. When I was least expecting it, she spread her arms out and leaned over to me. I was going to fall.

"O-Oi!! (Y/N)!! I'm going to fall!! S-Stop!!" But it was too late. I knew I would fall.

And......I fell on my back. (Y/N) was on top of me, I gazed at her ridiculously adorable face. It was blushing.

Not bothering to push her off, I wrapped my arms around her and sighed happily. "I'd like to stay like this for a while..."

She blushed and nodded. "A-Am I too h-heavy...?" I chuckled softly. "Nahh. You're light as a feather."

She managed to show a shy smile as (Y/N) rested her head on my chest.

"I love you Toshi..."

Yeah, that was really lame. Like I said I feel like my friends are turning on me so im not in the best mood. That's why my story turned lame. Sorry for this stuff and sorry if this chapter was short.