Chapter 8

Chapter Eight

They asked around the officers that were there, the witnesses. They looked for any camera that might have been on the street and sent everything back to Abby. Tim finally explained to her why Tony was taken and he knew that as soon as they got the other man back he would apologise for that. The main thing for them was to find Tony, and at the moment they had nothing. Everybody had been too interested in the accident to take notice of anything else.

"Damn it." Gibbs shouted once they were back in his and Tony's room. He pulled back his hand but Ziva grabbed it before he could break it on the wall. He looked around the room, the bed had been made. It had obviously been cleaned any evidence of Tony sharing his bed, just like the man had vanished.

"We will get him back Gibbs. We need to get some information on who this man was." Ziva explained her voice soft trying to soothe him. She was hoping that Abby would find something, she had never let them down before when they desperately needed her and this was not the time to start.

"Call Vance and explain what is going on." Gibbs ordered there was one man who knew something more that he had not told anyone and Gibbs was going to make him talk.

Ziva nodded towards Tim as she followed Gibbs, she was going to have his back. There was no doubt in her mind that he was going to do something incredibly stupid. She would be there if he needed her help or to stop others interfering. Tony was extremely important to them, to Gibbs. Ziva already knew where they were heading; it was where she would have gone, as well.

XXXXX

Vance put down the phone and sighed. They all knew were Gibbs was going. Captain Marks' friends were not as high up as they thought which was advantageous for them. Some of the others had gradually stopped talking to him. It seemed as though the good captain kept pushing his luck and they had now had enough.

It was time to get in touch with SecNav. He didn't blame Gibbs he would do the same thing and if it got them Tony back and this killer rapist in jail then that was fine with him. Marks had raped Tony while he was unconscious, when he should have helped him. Nothing would be too much pay back for that. It disgusted Vance and the fact that this man was supposed to protect the people; he didn't even protect his own. He loved the image of being a police captain and used it. Not for very much longer if they had their way.

XXXXX

Tony slowly forced his eyes open. They were so heavy, he just wanted to go back to sleep. There was something deep inside of him telling him to wake up. Alarm bells were ringing, but he didn't know why.

"Hello Anthony." An altered voice said.

It all came back to Tony; he had been at the hotel at the accident and then nothing. The voice was also familiar from back when he was attacked the first time, he choked back the vomit. He wouldn't show weakness. Somehow Tony knew he had to get out of here, or try to hold on. Gibbs would rescue him. There was such much left between them. It couldn't end this way.

XXXXX

He stared down at that handsome face. The one he had dreamed of for all these years. The proverbial one that got away. Now he was back. It didn't happen last time but now, now he would make it last so long. There was no one that could interrupt them. No one knew who he was or where.

He watched as drowsy eyes soon came awake. Awareness clears in their stunning depths. The body starting to squirm on the bed, desperate for an escape. But, there wasn't one.

"You don't mind if I call you Anthony do you? So much more beautiful than Tony, just like you." He watched as the other man struggled to speak with the gag in his mouth. He genuinely did wish that he could hear Tony's voice, but that was too dangerous. Someone might hear him calling for help, or screaming in pain and that would just not do.

Reaching down he flipped over the cover that lay across Tony and he stared at the muscular body. It was laid out just for him, a banquet on which he could gorge himself on.

"Where to start?" He whispered, his hands moving to grasp Tony's head as he pressed his lips to those plump, so intensely kissable ones.

XXXXX

Abby forced back the tears as she stared at the video recorded from the scene. Tony needed her to be strong for him. Her heart ached at what he had been through. It must have been so lonely hiding something that terrible from everyone you care about. She couldn't imagine it. They had to find him, she had to help. In this case, there was no fail. Somehow she or one of the other avenues had to work and lead them to their friend. The thought of failure was too horrible to comprehend.

XXXXX

Tony tried to fight, but his arms and legs were tied. He looked around he was spread-eagled on a bed, naked with only a blanket over him. His heart started to pound, his throat tightened up, and he was finding hard to breathe. This couldn't be happening to him, not again. The pounding of his heart drowned out any noise. His rapist had a mask on. Hands gripped his head; Tony struggled trying to push them away. He closed his eyes as the man placed the plastic lips on his.

His body was exposed to the killer and Tony was powerless to do anything to stop what was coming.

A tear escaped from his eye and gently roll down his cheek and finally falling to the bed bellow. He didn't know if he could do this again, to be able to survive, to remember what had happened. How he desperately wished he was drugged now. The oblivion on nothingness would be perfect.

XXXXX

Gibbs stormed into the police precinct with Ziva hot on his heels. He ignored the shouts as he walked by and straight into the Captain's office. Ziva closed the door behind them, locked it and stood there guarding it.

Marks got quickly to his feet, his chair made a bang as it hit the cupboard behind it.

"Agent Gibbs." Marks managed to stammer out before he was thrown up against a wall.

Gibbs grabbed Marks around the neck and pinned him to the wall. His blue eyes hostile as they stared at the other man, Gibbs was the sniper and Marks was the enemy that was now in his sights. He rarely missed that shot, Marks would not be coming out of this if Gibbs had his say. He had done it before for someone he loved, he without a doubt, would do it again. "I know what you did to DiNozzo. Why do you think he left? That doesn't matter right now because what does is that that killer, the one you stood by and watched as he raped my senior field agent, now has him. I want to know every single detail you can remember. I am sure it seems as it happened yesterday and how many times did you play it over again and again in your sick, perverted little mind."

"I don't...." Marks choked as Gibbs squeezed tighter.

"Now, my boss knows and he has passed it up the chain of command. Your career is over, accept it. Everyone will know what a sick fuck you are. Now just to remind you, you ARE going to tell me everything you remember. If you don't, I will beat it out of you and when I get too tired. She will take over." He needs over to Ziva. Marks looks over Gibbs' shoulder and sees her playing with her knife. "I am more off a, beat the shit out of you kind of guy. Ziva is ex-mossad, she prefers the torture element."

Ziva smiled evilly at him and watches as he pales.

TBC