Chapter 10

Chapter Ten

Tony brought Gibbs to his mind. Whenever he was in trouble, this was his safe place. He didn't have that when he worked here all those years ago. He concentrated on that silver hair, which looked so distinguished. Those shining blue eyes that could freeze you out or warm you from the inside. That smile that made him melt into a puddle. Tony had been in love with Gibbs for so long he didn't know what it was like before that.

He still felt hands on his legs and then on his cock. Still unable to move, to do anything. He couldn't even say no.

That was when he heard it. Noise. A crash of the door, voices shouting breaking into the confusion of his mind. Tony couldn't make out the words, but he was just so happy that he wouldn't have to live through this nightmare.

XXXXX

Gibbs smashed through the door, Ziva right on her heels. The anger rushed through his body like a tidal wave at the sight before him. Tony lay naked on the bed with the rapist above in between his parted legs. It looked as though they got there just in time, he prayed that they did.

"Get off the bed, with your hands in the air. Do it slowly." Gibbs ordered.

He watched the man move slowly, his hand sliding up towards the pillow. It looked as if it were going to help him stand. Gibbs watched as the hand slid under.

"You're never going to have him Special Agent Gibbs. I will always be there, his first." With that, he pulled out the gun from its hiding place. As soon as he turned to fire at the police and NCIS, they fired first. His body jerking with the multiple hits and going down to the floor.

Gibbs rushed to Tony's side while Ziva kicked the gun further away from the body.

"Tony?" Gibbs looked into a beautiful pair of eyes. Ones that he thought he would never see again.

There was something wrong though. Even though, the eyes were moving and scared, nothing else was.

"Get the paramedics." Gibbs shouted as he reached down grabbing the blanket and covering Tony's lower half.

Ziva stood and moved towards the police and started to push them out the door. "You're contaminating the scene. Please go back to the precinct Special Agent McGee will be there and he will speak to you all."

She watched as Gibbs was shoved out of the way as the paramedics looked at Tony. He paced up and down like a caged tiger. She knew that she had been right when she had told McGee that something had changed between them. Now this, Ziva hoped that they could weather this storm and be together, but it was going to take time and be tough on both of them.

XXXXX

He heard the door crash open and turned. There they all were strong men, who took what they wanted. So he did the same thing. Tony was his; he had something no one else did. He could feel it. Tony would never forget him. Slowly he slid his hand up the bed and pulled out the gun. He felt the first shot pierce his body, the pain is pounding through him; he could feel himself fading away.

XXXXX

McGee watched as all the officers returned and heard that Tony was alive. He knew as soon as Gibbs found if he had been violated they would let him know. He had to take statements about what had happened at the house. First things, first he was going to officially arrest Marks. McGee knew that a complaint would be coming their way. Ziva had told him what had happened, he just wished that he had been there too seen it.

"Sergeant, where is Captain Marks?" McGee asked.

"He's left sir." The man answered politely.

"What do you mean he's left, don't you know what is going on here?" McGee shouted.

The police officer looked at him surprised. "No sir, I saw him leave as I came in for my shift."

McGee shook his head. After all this he had some supporters, it could have been that they were dirty and Marks helped them or that they owed him some favours. He was going to hate telling Gibbs this; he could see another monitor with a picture of Marks. Gibbs would not give up until he found him.

XXXXX

Tony slowly blinked his eyes open and saw Gibbs sitting there watching him.

"Hey." Gibbs whispered.

"Hey." Tony replied.

"Uhhh the nurses said that I could stay here as long as I asked you if you were....." Gibbs waved his hand around.

"No, you guys arrived just as he was about to."

"Ok I'll let them know." Gibbs went to stand when Tony grabbed his hand.

"Don't go, not yet." It was incredible to be able to move his body, to be in control.

"Ok, I'll stay." Gibbs sat down holding Tony's hand.

"So is he?"

"Yeah, he pulled again we had to shot him." Gibbs replied staring at their hands.

"Who was he?"

"No one special, Jason Robertson. That was the problem he couldn't stand up for himself, say no. He had sex with a colleague Tom White. Tom was married, but liked men; he wanted a one night stand. When he told Jason this he killed him. Then decided to take what he wanted from me. Jason was never a suspect, they never knew about the sex until we searched the house."

Tony frowned knowing that something was wrong. "So it's over then."

Gibbs looked up. "Not exactly."

"Marks?" Tony questioned.

"It seemed he still had some friends who helped him get away. It was in all the confusion when the cops came back from the bust. "Gibbs squeezed his hand. "I promise I will find him and he will pay for what he did to you."

"I know you will." Tony bit his lip nervously.

"What is it?"

"What about us?" Tony was terrified of what the answer was going to be.

Gibbs leant forward and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. Moving away before Tony could deepen it. "You've been through a lot and you've hidden a lot. You know you will have to go to see a shrink. We'll take things slow, so don't worry I'm not giving us up no matter what."

XXXXX

Marks stood outside of the hospital and wished that he could be the one with Tony.

"We'll be together soon." He whispered.

The End.

N/B I've decided that I will do a sequel and it will be how Tony deals with everything that has happened and of course, Marks.