1

-This is in Tyler's POV-

I sigh and look in the mirror, my long hair pulled up into a ponytail. I grab my red beanie and tuck my hair into it. I grab my 'binder' (which is just a cut up pair of tights and a cut up pair of leggings) , pull it on and then I grab my tank top and my kimono. I grin at my self as I already look more masculine. I sigh and grab my red backpack. I run downstairs and out the door, yelling bye to my mom while closing the door.

It's the first day back at school and I am not looking forward to it. I plug in my earpods to my phone, put them in my ears and I start walking. I look down while walking to school, a habit of mine that has stayed with me since I was young. Suddenly I walk into the chest of someone, causing me to stumble backwards. I take out one of my earpods and I look up at the guy. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going", I try to deepen my voice to the same depth that a cis 14 year old male would have.

"It's fine dude. I'm uh new here and I can't find the school...can I walk with you?"

I nod and I internally grin. He's cute. Like...really cute. Dammit Tyler, he probably thinks you're a girl Don't get too attached to him, he'll leave you once he finds out.

"I'm Josh by the way", he sticks his hand out, for me to shake.

"U-uh...Tylia...oh shi- shoot I mean Tyler", I kick myself but then I shake his hand

"It's great to meet you Tyler...can I ask your prefered pronouns or...?"

I grin "he/him...and yours?"

"He/him...if you don't mind me asking are you a trans boy?"

I nod and brace myself for him calling me a freak but he doesn't, he just smiles.

"That's cool, lets get to school now yeah?"

I nod and we head to school.