Niall tells Louis

Niall

Were sitting at a coffee shop. Louis is drinking is cup of tea. IM just looking at him. He looks up and looks at me confused.

I sigh and look at my lap. " Niall what's up" he sounded concerned. I looked Up "um nuthing" he looks at me we sit for like and hour.

" Niall you now you can tell me anything right. I love like a little brother I would never tell anyone." I look at him and smile a little. Then the door chimens. And I here a voice I hate so much. I look up and lock eyes with him. He smirks and hits Harry arm and nods toes me and Louis and Harry smiles a little they walk over all 3 of them. The one I hate to the core and one that also stares at Louis and the one and only baby daddy. Ya I now girls should only say that but me Liam you now and I got prego. O man is it hard not to tell someone and being sick all the time.they get there and Zayn looks at me and smirks " well well what do we got here a couple of fags" he chuckles coldly. I see Harry flinch when he said that. Well and Louis being the sassy master from Doncaster. " shove it up your ass and leave us alone" I smile at him and Harry chuckles but stops when Zayn glares." Make me boat boy" o shot stuff is going to go down. If you want to now Louis hates to be called that so much. Louis glares " o at least I can the people I like unlike you. Oh and if you ever talk to my sister Agin I will kick your ass my self." I look at Louis man he is so over protective of his sisters. Louis has lots of sisters there Haley she my age (17) she is the only full sister then Lottie she is 14 , fizzy 12 , Georgia 11 she lives with there dad and her mom , then the twins 8 Phoebe and Daisy. Ya he is the only boy lucky him hey now we now why he is gay lol jk hey but he is close to Mark he loves Louis and Louis loves him. Zayn looks at and smirks. " o boy I ducked her all ready." I gasp along with the other 2 and Louis lounges at him there on the floor. Oh im praying Haley will come out cuz she works here. And thank God before stuff could happen " Louis what are you doing" she runs over. oh when he looks up he looks so pissed and disappointed. He gets up and grads Haley's wrist and yells " WHAT WERE YOU THINKING HALEY" "Louis I have no clue what your talking about" she is trying to pull away he grads her harder she yelps her eyes watering I have never seen Louis like this I stand up and look at Louis " Louis clam down" he doesn't even look at me "STAY OUT OF THIS NIALL" I flinch.

" HOW COULD YOU HALEY YOU SAID YOU OILS NEVER DO ANYTHING WITH HIM." She is crying now ya you say bid baby but he has never yelled at her like this. She looks up and whispers " I would never lie to you Louis when I said I didn't like him." He looks at his baby sister and see the truth and pulls her in for a hug and hugs her like never before. I smile and turn around and Harry is the only one there He Is smiling loveing way. He looks at me " im sorry" " it's ok it's not your fault." Louis looks up and so does Haley and smiles Louis clears his voice " um Harry could you do me a favor" we all no the answer to that. " ya" " could you give Haley a ride home." Harry nods Haley looks at Louis " on not 5" he smiles

"fine bye" they both wave at us and I sit and so does Louis. He looks at me. I'm so scared what he is going to do. I look down and play with my fingers. " Niall tell wants on your mind." I Look up I whisper " I'm pregnant".