what Louis thinks

Louis

"im pregnant". Wow did my best friend that is a hut just say he is prego. Awesome im going to be and uncle.

Niall is just looking at me o snap Louis say something he thinks that I don't believe him." What Niall how. I mean im not mad or anything it's just how and who."

He bits his lip and looks at me and smiles sadly. "thanks and well you now and I got female parts in me and um um......" He trials off. " Niall who is it I want be mad" he looks up and whispers " Liam".

Wow did not think that would happen. I just look at him and think how Liam is gay and got little nialler Preg." Wow Niall. Never new he roles this way." I say pointing to him. And he blush see how cute.

" how will I tell him im pregnant Louis" he looked out the window and I grad his hand and have it a little squeeze. And whisper "Niall". He looks at me " we can just let it flow for a but and at the right time tell him ok." He nods his head.

I smile at him.

Niall

He does not hate me for this yaa. Lol im funny and hunger right now. I look at Louis. "can you get me food plez" he smiles and nods and gets up.

Then a few secs later someone sits in front of me I look up and see Sophie. I look AD her shocked I totally forgot Liam had a girlfriend and the girl in front PhD me was her and she did not look happy at all.

" hi " she glares "don't you hi me fag. Don't think you can just get up and take what is mine." I just look at her " what?" "You now what im taking about Liam and so help me if you tell him about that thing.I will tell everyone that you did things with your dad. And not good things." She smirks.

I just look at her ya im scared people believe everything that comes put of her mouth. And before Louis comes back. She glares.

Srry so little and so long I have been busy with school and church and plays. So I will try to get this updated fast as I can.

Go niam.