~I'm in love but scared.~ Liam pov

LIAM P.O.V

     So today is are first day of soccer and I love soccer and I'm the caption and Zayn is Co caption. Right now im driving to school and it's raining hard. There is a kid walking it looks like Niall. Man he I hot. Ya that's right I like him ya I have a girlfriend. But I don't want to Lose my friends so I don't tell anyone.

     So I pole over and honk he looks at me and I role down the window. " Do you need a ride mate." He looks at me shocked "um y-ya". He gets in. And drive I looks over and see him picking at me. I smirk. "Hey you like what you see" I smile he blushes.

    He whispers  a sorry. I just smile. " Niall you dont have to be shy I won't bite I swear." He smiles yes I got him to smile and man can I tell you one word HOT and brace. " ok Liam" " so hey Niall" he smiles "hey" we talk the hole ride then he looks at me and what he said was not true what so ever.

     " um you can drop me off here so you want look unkool with me and your friends might say something you now because im a loser" he looks down I lift his chin up " Niall you are not you are sweet cool and every thing. Ok" he nods and smiles so I kiss his check. He blushes. Ha I got the power lol see what I did there.

~NIALL P.O.V.~

      Omg Liam James Payne just kissed me ok we'll my check but still ahhhh I'm fan girlin in the inside or we'll Boy fanning lol. I just look at him and smiles.

      " We'll let's go then ya." He nods and we get to school and I got out and he did and I mean everyone was staring at us shocked. Hmmm wonder why so socked we'll maybe a nerdy fag is with this big adds Jock yep that's why.

He comes to me " Hey I will see you ya and don't worry about them there jelly because your so hot."

he winks and walks off. Holy buckets of pickles he said I was hot. I blush and giggle ya that's right giggle.

     I walk off in side in to the hell hole. And I guess what the devil him self walk right at me. " hey fag". And bam just like that the day of my dreams is now the day of hell.

Sorry so late so busy and was sick for 1 week.