Chapter 2.

"Yeah Shay! You fucking rule!"

      I stopped in my tracks with my eyes wide. I knew that voice anywhere. I turned my head in search of the person from which the voice came from. But when Erica came up behind me I had to keep moving. I walked down the stairs and hurried to my seat. As soon as I sat down I pulled out my phone and texted Drew.

    To Drew: "Soooo you're here aren't you? It was you who just yelled?" I sent the text and waited for a reply. It had to have been Drew it sounded exactly like him and nobody else would actually do that. I set my phone in my lap and watched a few people cross the stage before I felt it buzz.

    From Drew: "Unless you heard me yell all the way from Cali? I have no idea what you're talking about."

     To Drew: "My bad. I could've sworn I heard you yelling when I just crossed the stage."

    From Drew: "Just can't seem to get my voice out of your head, huh? ;) But no Shay it wasn't me, I wish it would've been though." I just left it at that and watched the rest of my classmates receive their diplomas. I couldn't help but start thinking about the guys, and how me and Mackenzie will be joining them on their tour all summer. I smiled at the thought of all the video games me and Keaton will be playing, but with him and Mac dating now, no telling how much of them i will be seeing.

     I can't wait for all the trouble me and Drew are going to get into. Then one thing led to another and I started thinking about Wesley, his smile that could light up a whole room, his multi-colored eyes that are so easy to get lost in, and his body... how toned his torso is... his "V" that leads to his... WAIT! I should not be having these thoughts about my best friend? Sure i've developed a crush on him over the years but it's nothing serious, the feelings will go away, I mean they have to... he's my best friend.

      I was brought out of my thoughts by hearing my principle say, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Sequim High's graduating class of 2013" then everyone threw their caps in the air, I picked mine up off the ground and that's when everyone started to exit the building. 

       I figured it would just be easy for everyone to meet up at the car, so that's where I headed. Once I got there I looked around to see if i saw them, but after what I felt was a long time, I decided to text Mackenzie where I was. I had just pulled out my phone and started typing when i felt two muscular arms wrap around me, causing me to jump. I couldn't tell who it was until they whispered something in my ear.

       "So you heard me yell all the way from Cali?"

      "DREW!" I yelled and hugged him properly.

       "Dammit Drew, I wanted to be the first person to hug her!" I turned around only to be face to face with non other than Wesley Stromberg.

         "WES!" I basically pounced on him almost causing him to fall over, then he picked me up and spun me around. After, he whispered in my ear, "you really didn't think we'd miss this... Did you?" To which I responded with a huge smile, now I know what Mac was hiding. Speaking of Mackenzie, I spot her and Keaton walking up hand-in-hand.

        "Keatonnnn!" I hug him and then pull away and hold him by the shoulders. "I think you got taller Keaton"  

     "Hmmm I dunno maybe", he said with a grin and looked away shyly. I looked at him and Mackenzie together and said,

        "Ya'll are so cute!" They both thanked me looking slightly embarrassed.

        "I'm just glad they ARE finally together so we don't have to listen to Keaton whine anymore!" Drew stated while smirking.

         "Oh shut up! It's cute!" I say while smacking him on the arm.

         And right on cue I hear my mom shout, "now that the reunion part is over... PICTURE TIME!"

   After many, many pictures we head off to a celebratory dinner with everyone along with Wes, Keaton, and Mackenzie's parents. We all sit down, parents on one end and kids on the other. I sat by Wesley on the end, Drew was sitting at the head of the table, and Keaton and Mackenzie were across from me and Wes. 

     Everyone was in their own conversations aside from me and Wesley. I was looking at my menu when I see Wes staring at me from the corner of my eye. I turn to look at him and smile. "What?" I ask.

    "Nothing. I just missed you," he replied with a smile. 

    "I missed you too, I'm so looking forward to spending all summer with you guys. It'll be like old times!" I say with probably a little too much enthusiasm. Wes obviously notices and chuckles.

   "Me too Shay. But I need to tell you something about the tour," he says with a serious tone but also a hint of happiness in his voice.

    "Yeah?" I reply a little nervous to hear his reply. I take a sip of water waiting for him to say something.

    "Well I.. I have a girlfriend now." I started chocking on the water I was just drinking, causing everyone at the table to look at me. That was not what I was expecting to come out of his mouth. 

      "Shaylee are you okay?" My mom asks with concern in her voice. 

      "Yeah. Yeah I'm good.. It just went down the wrong way," I say and everyone seems to believe me and continues on with their conversation. "So a girlfriend huh? Well tell me everything about her? What's her name? Where'd you guys meet? How long have y'all been seeing each other?" The words just started coming out of my mouth before I even really knew what I was saying.

       "Well," Wes started, "Her name is Nicole, we met at a party, we've been seeing each other for about four months. But we've only been official for about a month now." he smiled.

     The look in his eyes while he talked about her made me want to throw myself out a window. He looked so happy when he talked about her, I wish he looked like that when he talked about me.. Wait, no I'm happy for him. He's found someone he really likes I should be happy for him. I am happy for him, I tried convincing myself.

      "That's great Wes, I'm really happy for you," I say with a sad smile on my face, "But why didn't you tell me you were seeing someone, I thought we told each other everything.."

      "No Shay, I didn't keep it from you because I didn't want you to know, I just wanted to make sure I liked her and that things would work between us before I told anyone about us." He replied.

      "Oh, well yeah I guess that makes sense, I'm looking forward to meeting her," I say with a fake smile on my face hoping he wouldn't notice.

      "Well I'm glad to hear that because she's gonna be going on tour with us.." he says hesitantly.

      "WHAT?" I yell way louder than I intended to. For the second time that night everyone turned to look at me. I just gave them all forgiving smile and they turned away.

     "Yeah, she can't some with us right away, but after about two weeks on tour she's gonna fly out and stay with us. It'll be great Shaylee I know you'll like her." He says with a huge grin.

      "I'm sure if she's worthy enough to date you, she's great," I say with a hint of sarcasm in my voice. Wes just laughs and looks at his menu and I do the same.

        Well this is great. Just great. This definitely was not how I thought this tour was going go. I guess I'll have to make the most of these first two weeks, and then it's just gonna be me and Drew spending a lot of time together.