1

It was late at night; she walked down the sidewalk to head home. She was listening to the sound of her heels against the pavement. She looked over to the woods that were beside her on the right: the Slender Woods is what they called it. She admired the scenery before continuing her way. Though, Slenderman himself was out that night, lurking around for any victims to kill for trespassing in his woods.

~~~

He heard high heels click clacking against the sidewalk not too far from him. That was his next victim to kill for the night, they should know better than to be near his woods. He got close enough to see a woman walking by and when he saw her, she was breathtaking. The thought of killing her right then and there went away from his mind when he laid 'eyes' on her; long black hair, light smooth skin, black and red corset, a skirt to match, and black heels. Her eyes were ice blue, red lips, and a few tattoos that he saw. She was what every girl tries to be.

To be honest with himself, 'breathtaking' wouldn't be the right word to describe the beauty this woman has. He hasn't seen any women or girls look like that, at least the ones he has killed with his own hands. He wanted to know why she was even near his woods in the first place; didn't she hear that it's dangerous to be near here? No one comes near, or even enters the woods, that's if they're not foolish enough too.

"What are you looking at?"

He heard one of his proxy, "nothing child." He said and turned to face all three of them.

"Do you want her killed?" One asked, taking notice of the woman walking further away from them.

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"It won't be necessary Hoodie. Let's get back to the manor" He said as they followed behind him.

~~~

Once the woman got home, though she didn't want to be; she opened the front door to enter before closing it behind her. Before she could even take her first step through the living room she was being yelled at by her boyfriend from the kitchen. The relationship went down the drain when he decided to move in with her without asking first. All he wants from her is money, even abuses the women, or worse. Of course she tried to fight back but it never ended well for her but it never changed anything.

She just stood there while he shouted hateful things, but she was immune to it. She noticed beer bottles all over the floor and a few on the coffee table. "He's drunk." She thought.

A beer bottle went past her head and shattered when it made contact with the wall. "What the hell are you standing there for Maya!" He hobbled towards her before hitting her across the face, "get this place cleaned up now." He added before heading towards the door. "This place better be clean before I get back!"

Maya only nodded "Alright Scott."

She sighed once he slammed the door violently before rubbing the possibly red mark on her cheek. Maya began cleaning the house, wondering what she even saw in him when they first met. Though running away isn't an option either. Scott always seems to find her no matter how far she went.

Next morning, Maya got out of bed getting ready for the day and left the house before Scott woke up. When she got out, she had her foundation mirror in her hand flipped open while trying to cover the bruise on her cheek.

She began walking down the sidewalk before stopping to give one last check in the mirror. Maya only sighed heavily, the mark wasn't covered enough and she tried so many times, so she closed her foundation case and placed it into her purse.

Maya glanced over to her left and Slender Woods was right beside her, looking at the scenery. She did like how peaceful it looked during the day and eerie at night. People always told her not to go near it or she'll be the next one that will end up on the News for being brutally murdered or tell her that if she ever entered she would never return. Though she wasn't afraid at the tales and even if she was murdered; who would know anyway?