Chapter 3: Four

I like her, she's different. Beautiful. Smart. Funny. I can't stop thinking of her ever since we met this morning. I want her and I'm going to get her no matter what happens or how long it will take to get her heart belong to me. I can see her across from the cafeteria. Then I hear Zeke say "Ooh Four's in love!" Then I see Uriah spitting out his food and says "That's impossible" "Well its possible and just look at him how he looks at the new girl over there" Zeke says. Then Uriah says "Four what are you waiting for, go make your move" Then I say to him "Nah, she seems not to like me that much" "Fine I call dipps" So Zeke says "You're the one with a girlfriend already, but I'll take her so she's mine" So then I tell Zeke "No way, back off buddy because she is going to be mine soon enough" I see Tris coming this way and then she asks "Can I sit here?" But she is looking at Zeke and then she sits down and my heart stops. Then she says "Well aren't you a cutie" Then my heart shatters into million pieces and I roll my eyes. Then she asks Uriah "Do you have a girlfriend?" Uriah nods. "Okay because there is this girl over there giving me looks" How can she see that if she hasn't looked over there yet. Then I realize that she leans towards me and asks "Do you have any other cute friends?" I smile at her "There is me" Then she sits again and says "Never mind" After that replay I see Zeke and Uriah burst out laughing so bad. The bell rings and she is at her locker putting some books away and I come up to her and tell her "Hey that wasn't nice what you said right there" "Oh my god, I didn't mean to make you sad or anything if I even cared" She just smiles and leaves and I'm left off in the lockers alone and I smile because now I realize how much I like her now.