Chapter 18: Tris

I'm panicking in Four's room about being late or else my dad is going to yell at me again. Then Four says "Tris calm down", he holds me in his arms and we look at each other for a while. Then I say "Four I have to go or else I'm going to be dead" "Fine I guess it's time for you to go home" "Four look at me, I love you so much that I never want to lose you" "I don't want to lose you too" Then he kisses me and it feels like forever with him. I say good bye to him and he smiles and waves. I start to walk home and I make it on time and my mom says "Tris where have you been?" "Mom I was with Four" "Okay good because you just came on time before your dad got home" I was on good timing because just when I go up to my room, I hear the door open and my dad says "I'm home!". I go downstairs to greet him and he just ignores me like if I didn't exist. So I go to my room and start to do my homework until I hear my phone vibrate and it's a text from for saying: hey Tris, I replay: hey Four. We start to text until it was time for dinner and I say: gtg Four sorry :( I'll text you when I'm back then he replays: oh ok I love you♡ then I send a text to him saying: I love you too Four♡♡♡. Then I go downstairs and my mom serves dinner and my dad asks Caleb how is he doing at school but he doesn't ask about me. My mother just stares at my father shocked that he has forgotten about his only daughter. So I just leave the table and go up to my room. Later that night I went downstairs to get a glass of water and I hear my mom arguing with my dad saying "How can you have forgotten about Tris!" "I never have forgotten about her is that I'm just angry with her and how she has been acting!" I couldn't take it any longer so I decided to go up to my room and start to cry. Then I decide to call Four and he answers the phone and says "Hello" "Four it's me Tris" "Tris hi" "Hi" "Tris you sound like you have been crying" "I am crying Four" "Why?" "I'm crying because I get home before my dad comes back from work and I say hi to him and he ignores me like if I didn't exist to him and then at dinner he asks Caleb how is he doing at school but doesn't even care to ask me. And right now I go downstairs to get water and I hear my mom and dad arguing and I hear my dad say I'm mad at Tris and I don't like happy she has been acting now so I went up to my room and started crying" "Oh I'm sorry to hear that Tris I wish I was there to calm you down" "I also wish that you were here Four". We continue to talk until he says "Tris I have to go because my dad is home and is on his way up here" "Oh okay bye Four" "Bye Tris". He hangs up and I just stay there still laying on my bed and I eventually fall asleep.