Chapter 14: Tris

I can't believe that Four's dad beat him up just because he escaped to be with me. I see him and he looks worn out and I say "Four" "Yeah" "You look tired" "It's probably because I am tired" I laugh and so does he. I hug him again so he can know that I will never leave his side no matter what happens. He wines and I say "I'm sorry Four" "No its okay Tris I should have known it was going to happen" I look at him worried if he is okay and he looks at me and says "Tris I'm fine do worry" I just nod and we walk to class. We enter the classroom and the bell rings and the teacher is standing there with someone next to her and he looks like a new student. "Good morning everyone. We have a new student and his name is Peter. I hope all of you will respect him and treat him as you want to be treated. I have chose one of you to show him around the school. And it is you Tris" I look up suprised that I have to show this Peter guy around and then he sits in the sit next to mine on the right and on my left I have Four. After class Peter comes up to me and says "Well look at you, arent you the prettiest girl I have ever met" Then I hear Four saying "Back off buddy she's mine" "Well well what do we have her. The prince is here to save to his royal princess" "You shut up!" "Ooh I'm so scared" They start arguing and I pull Four and say "Let's go Four it's not worth it" and then he says "Fine" We leave to class and when I come out of the locker rooms I see Peter coming up to me and says "Can I talk to you?" "Why do you want to talk to me?" "Because I have to tell you something" "Fine" We go outside and says "I just want to say that I'm sorry for causing trouble with you boyfriend" "okay" and when I'm about to leave Peter grabs my arm and pulls me close to him. "Let me go!" "I won't let you go until you agree to become mine!" "I will never!" "Well I guess I have to kiss you to change your mind" "Four! Help Me!" Then Four comes out and punches Peter in the stomach and tells me "Tris go inside now!" I run as fast as I can inside the Gym but I am worried about Four.