Earth, little blue planet Part 2

Of course, things couldn't get any better; Except for the daughter of Shockwave to come to Earth. They didn't expect what can happen, after Yistnia's arrival on Earth.  and towards the other Decepticons on this millions and millions of years old Planet Earth that used to have  so many unknown things that are still being discovered by scientists and Archelogists, whichever that word is spelt. Let's dive into the story that we had departed from briefly.

 "Hello--" Starscream  begins,his digit on the side of his helmet where a audio-frequency device is implanted (An comnlink for short)."Shockwave. it's been a long cycle--Oooh, so those Projects never been completed? Okay. How are you doing? Ooh, you--...Where in the name of unicron did you get a Techno-Organic?" He walks towards the unused television set, fiddles with the new dark gray and multiple colored remote. He frowns. "Hadn't heard of this....before. What is it?" He got a hologram sent to his email-bank--yes Cybertronians do have a way of email and holographic sending.

 "I should have heeded that hologram as a sign." The future Starscream critiscized himself from offscreen, as the view is watching her light blue outlined figure standing there looking down on the floor looking quite shaky. Almost sad in a way, betrayed mostly.

  Shocksinger's hologram perplexes Starscream.

 "To things..Not even Megatron could have considered happening,both bad and good."

 The Seeker could not believe his optics.

 "Is...this...real?"  He looks at the hologram that died down. "Well... Does Megatron know about this--Ah, I see." Lugnut and Blitzwing are making a lego castle at the empty side of the room using a bunch of lego's with Marcus's help.  They were so focused on the task in hand they didn't bother being sneaky on who may arrive to Earth.

    Bltizwing had seen the hologram.

"Whoz zhaz?" The German mech asks, standing up.

Starscream smiles. "It's something you all would least expect--"

"Sweet lord of chicks for gaming on HALO?"  Marcus darted up from the Lego Set. "OR some new video-interlatic-alien-games?"

The seeker laughs.

 "What is it?" Lugnut said, sounding interested. "Tell me. it's got to be better than Elita deflecting to the Autobots."

    Truthfully, they all knew as soon as Blackarachnia was cured...she would immeatedly deflect.

  "To the Stargate." Starscream explicity said.

  The Stargate is another word for spacebridge built on land. It's halfway in development and who knows what consequences  could happen since it is pretty much not completed yet. They would not take a organic off form a spaceship from Cybertron, they plaussibly could get: chipped, offlined, or reprogrammed to take down the Decepticons by the inside.

"Woaaaah." Marcus says with awe. "This is cool!"

 "AWEZOME!" Blitzwing flailed his arms. "A NEW ZPACEBRIDGE!!!"

 Lugnut seems skepticle of the design.

 Starscream turns on the bridge, he puts his servo on the level.

 "Way more cooler than you think." He snickers, pushing it upwards. "Send her in, Shockwave."

  Marcus looks at Starscream's  direction.

"Shockwave?" He said, sounding surprised and confused at once.

 A girl comes come out from the bridge looking a combination between robot and organic. Then  she transformed into her human for the first time in her entire life; She wore a short sleeved white shirt with a dark purple line, she wore dark purple shorts, she has on stockings and some shoes. To say for the least she dressed up wierd.