Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Sofia’s blood was pumping so fast she could hear the roar of it in her ears. “Something’s wrong, I can feel it.” Once again she found herself pacing the cage. “Dejame salir! Let me out of this damn cage!”

She was beyond frustrated. She closed her eyes cursing the day she shifted a year ago. To top it off, Sofia had yet to see her little brother Marcos. If memory served her correctly, it’s been almost 3 months since she last laid eyes on him. “Sofia, please calm down. You know it does no good for you to get all worked up.”

“Stop talking in my head Lolita, It’s your fault I’m in this mess.” Sofia refused to mind link with her wolf. So she screamed her response out loud. Why did this have to happen to her?

Thinking back as far as her memory would go. Sofia recalled that her body had developed at a young age. Yet she had been a good girl, even though all the attention she received made her feel good. It was not a bad thing to like it. Since everybody knew, it was hands off.

That didn’t stop them from thinking, they would one day claim her body. Sofia frowned as a memory of her mother invaded her thoughts. “We are naturally curvy and well-endowed. My mama also told me that we are just too sexy, for our own good.”

I miss them so much the day I shifted. Mom and dad had been gone for almost 3 weeks. It was just my little brother and me. To my horror, when the shift happened. My wolf was some kind of fucking magical thing. The next thing I know, our Alpha grabbed me and tried to claim me as his mate.

He was a good looking man but he was not my true mate. He was also a bad man. Our race was meant to wait for their true mate. He on the other hand had other plans. His ambition for money and power made him go against all we were. A Bar was erected in the outskirts of our village, where he uses the girls as dancers so they can get the men drunk. Once they were drunk enough, they had to get information from them. If they had no one that would care if they died or not, they were either robbed and thrown out of the bar or killed and eaten.

For some reason the males of the pack developed a taste for human meat. It was not clear to me if my dad ate human meat like the others did. I just prefer to believe he didn’t. My father was the one in charge of teaching the pack worriers how to fight. I being his daughter, learned firsthand. The art of hand to hand combat. My dad taught me things he had not taught his fighters.

So when this jerk, told me to mate with him. I wasn’t having any part of it. That was when I found out the big deal about me being a white wolf. Lolita talked to me for the first time and explained who we were. “Do you want him to be your mate? He is not your true mate. Since we are white wolves, we can select who we mate with. If he is your choice I can allow the mating.”