Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Sofia went upstairs and thought long and hard on what to wear. She had realized that he wished for her to not show her body as much. She would give him that wish. So a pair of jeans and a strapless white top was picked. The pushup bra was left out. Maybe if he didn’t see so much cleavage he would be happier.

Once dressed, a sparse amount of makeup was added. The reflection in the mirror showed an unhappy person. Yet if this is how her mate wanted her. She would give him what he needed. “Did you call your friends?”

He looked her up and down before answering. “They should me here any second now.” Before I could say another word, there was a knock at the door. Sofia had decided to be nicer to his friends. She realized now that they were good people. “Hola Rene.” Her greeting was warm and friendly.

“Well hello to you to beautiful” he said as he bent to kiss her cheek. The urge to flinch was great, but she held it back.

I heard the growl before Ricardo yanked me back. “I thought you were scared of people?” He said as he shot me a glare.

Confusion swamped her. Did he not want her to befriend his friends? “Have I done something to displease you?”

His jaw tightened before he spoke. “No, I’m sorry" was said as he walked away. I followed but was stopped by a hand on my back.

“Your tattoo is cooler then Ricky’s” Rene says with his hand still on my back.

Ricky turned around and lunged at Rene. “Keep your hands off my woman.” he growled before punching Rene in the face.

Just then Serenity and Destiny showed up with Logan and Kevin following not far behind. “What the hell is going on?” Logan yelled as he walked through the door.

The sight of Ricardo hitting Rene horrified me so I ran crying to the kitchen.

****

When I saw Rene kiss her cheek it made my blood boil. How can she let another man touch her when she’s mine? I got mad at myself for even thinking such a thing. When Rene commented about her tattoo, the last thing I expected was too see his hands on her again.