Chapter 2

Chapter 2

“What happened, sweet baby girl?” Kevin asked Destiny.

“She is scared, she’s going to need for you to go in and get her Ricky. Only her mate may be able to talk her out.”  

Ricky reluctantly made his way to the cage. She glared at him as he approached. Was he still too far for her to catch his scent? Worried about what she might do to him. Ricky decided to do the only thing that came to mind at the moment. He took off his shirt and showed her the mark she had given him.

He noticed the moment she realized who he was. In a flash she ran to him and he caught her midair as she leapt at him. She wrapped her arms around his neck at the same time she wrapped her legs around his waist. Before he could recover, she kissed him until he became dizzy.

“Does anyone else think that’s fucking hot?” Rene’s words made Ricky react. He pulled her off of him. Once he had set her on the floor, he proceeded to put his shirt back on.

He felt over heated but managed to look at her. “My name is Richard but they call me Ricky.” He said offering her a shaky smile.

She blushed, making him wonder how the hell she could still blush after the kiss she just laid on him. He was still feeling dizzy from the impact of it.

“Hola, mi nombre es Sofia.” She said in Spanish. Once she realized they didn’t understand she told them “My name is Sofia.”  In the sexiest Latin accent he had ever heard.

“Oh man, did you just hear how sexy she sounds? Damn, I take it back. I would so take a mate, if she looked anything like that.” Rene said once again making Ricky angry.

“I’m getting sick and tired of your shit Rene. Shut up, just shut up or I’ll be forced to kill you.”

“If it will make you happy mate. I can kill him for you.” Sofia said raising her hand, happy to do something for her mate. A fire ball appeared in her hand making Ricky step in front of her.

“Stop, I didn’t really mean it.” Everyone looked on as he talked her into relaxing. The fire ball just disappeared.

“Shit, I repeat she is hot.” Rene made a sound of pain as Kevin punches him in the face.

“Keep your mouth shut, Ricky is already acting weird around her. I know he always pictured his mate all demure and quiet and this girl seems anything but what he wanted. So please just stop, I’m seriously getting a bad feeling here.” Kevin whispered to them.

“Will you kiss me again?” Sofia asked Ricky making his mouth go dry.

He turned and walked away from her. “Come, we have to go now.”

She looked confused but did as she was told and followed. He made his way to his friends as she trailed behind. Once he reached them, he noticed she had stopped.

“Ricky, she’s scared. Go hold her hand and reassure her we are all friends here.” Destiny said pushing him in Sofia’s direction.

Rolling his eyes he walked over to her and took her hand in his. She smiled up at him

“Thank you Ricky.” Ricky felt himself start to grow hard. So he started to chant in his head. “Dead kittens, dead kittens, think of dead kittens.”

Once they reached the car it became apparent, there was one to many to fit. While they talked about the sitting arrangements, Sofia had come up with one of her own. After tugging on Ricky’s arm again she smiled up at him. “I will sit on your lap. That way, we all fit.” she said and watched as the guys all agreed. When they were seated inside she hid her face in the crook of Ricky’s neck.