Entry #6

Okay I'm pretty pissed off so just let me be and keep hate comments to yourself.

You want to know what I hate. I hate parents that completely neglect one child because of the other child.

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT INTERACTION I HAD WITH MY MOM TODAY?! IT WAS ALL FUCKING SCREAMING

I'm shaking with pure anger.

My heart is pounding and I'm so fuçking pissed I'm close to crying. I can't explain to you what it feels like to be the child that is ignored.

I get that my sister is fucked up right now and that yeah she deserves some attention but I'm pretty sure that I can have at least some acknowledgement. For FUCKS SAKE GOD THIS PISSES ME OFF.

FOR SHIT SAKES MOM IM NOT A FUCKING ORPHAN.

How the hell do I tell my parents I feel neglected though?!

Be like "Oh hey mom hey dad I'm your fucking child too." Yeah I'm pretty sure my parents would kill me and not notice.

And I've become a person I don't want to be. I never wanted to be the kid that was pissed at their parents all the time. The one that rolled their eyes 24/7 and was a complete asshole to the rest of the human race. I don't want to be that person. I don't.

And you know what even fucking better?

My friends in real life don't even want to talk to me. All to caught up in their own shit.

That shouldn't piss me off, but it does.

Being ignored shouldn't piss me off, but it does.

I really need some God damn help.

**Edit** As of 4/29/16 this is sort of irrelevant.