Meeting in the bathroom!

Regina's POV~

I scoff.
"Miss.Mills".

     Her emerald eyes widen and I do my best to suppress a smirk. Then she smiles. 'Damn...' I think to myself. Wait! I shouldn't think that about a student!

     "Soooooo... Can I go?..." She says suddenly. I raise an eyebrow. She immediately turns a light shade of pink. It's cute when this girl goes from confident to nervous, both of which are very sexy.
     I snap out of it and realize she is slowly backing away. I smirk. "I'll give you one more chance. What is your name and where are you going?" I ask in a strict tone. She bites her lip and gives me another small smile and pretends to lock her lips and throw the key away.
     "Detention!" I snap, "Principles office straight after school!" And this mysterious girl just smiles again. "Nice. See ya after class" she salutes me and picks up her bag and walks off. The way she walks, her hips sway back and forth.

I could have some fun with her...

Emma's POV~

     I turn around and start towards the bathroom, but I can feel her brown eyes watching me from a distance. I enter the bathroom and go into the last stall, not even bothering to close it all the way. Pulling off my hoodie, I see dried blood all down my wrist. Some of my cuts opened back up.

Then the voices come back.

'Hello dearie'

     His raspy voice whisper to me. "Go away" I say out loud as I get up to wash my wrist.

'Whats wrong? Miss me?'

     I sigh, "Yeah. I missed how you would keep me up late at night, trying to push me over the edge."

'don't forget the gun. Or the kitchen knife. How about that one time you were looked in the basement for a week. No food no water, just me and your trusty razor blade'

"Go away! If I had a fucking gun I would blow my damn head off! When I get home I'll cut my wrist deep up the river if that's what you want!" I scream and punch the mirror. In the shattered reflections I see Miss.Mills standing at the entrance of the bathroom. 'Fuck, I'm screwed'

     Miss.Mills walks slowly towards me and I can feel myself starting to shake again with shortening if breath. I expect her to scold me for breaking the mirror or ask me questions about my wrist and the voices in my head, but instead she hugs me. I stop shaking and my breath evens out and the voices die down.

     "Emma Swan" I whisper into her neck, "My name is Emma Swan." Then she kisses me. Her soft lips lock onto mine and then pulls back after about 5 seconds. 5 seconds too soon. I melt into her grasp and feel the butter flies in my stomach and she gently bites my ear whispering, "This does not excuse you from detention." Which only turns me on more. Then Miss.Mills exits the bathroom.