Coin Toss

Emma's POV~

     My eyes widen in surprise as I repeat the last sentence over and over agin in my head.

'I own you... I own you... I own you...'

     Miss.Mills walks in front of me and leans on the edge of  her desk with a coin in her hand. "Ready Miss.Swan?" She asks in a soft seductive tone.

'What will you do dearie?'

     "Go away Rumple" I say under my breath and Miss.Mills looks at me curiously, but says nothing. "Heads... I call heads" I mutter and wait for the coin toss to begin. She flips it in the air, catching it and smacking it on her wrist. Miss.Mills stares at it a second before smirking. "Tails..." She whispers. 'Fuck... Well it can't be that bad...'   "Do you know what this means Miss.Swan?" I nod, "You own me for 24 hours and I do whatever you say..." She walks toward me and gently reaches out to touch my cheek, I flinch, but don't pull away. The voices in my head disappear as our skin makes contact. Everything disolves around me, not a care in the world until she pulled her hand away. "First things first, why did you do that to your arm?" Miss.Mills asks.

'Don't answer that. She'll tell your parents and you'll be put back in the foster system'

      I shake my head and instantly pull my sleeves down, "I don't want to talk about it.." I look down and here a sigh. "My dear Emma, that's not how this works" Miss.Mills says softly. "You don't want to know" I mutter. "But I do" she replies. "You really want to know?" My voice goes dark, "You want to know about how I was abandoned on the side of the road, not even a day old? How I've been in 17 different foster homes, and counting? How ever sense I was little I was bullied and beat and abused by different families? Or, wait for it, the multiple times I've cut and thought about suicide or the few times I actually tried to end my life?" I was now crying, my emerald eyes blazing. Miss.Mills hand over her mouth in horror, "I'm so so-" "No!!!" I cut her off, " you don't get to feel sorry for me!" I snap.

     My hands violently shaking and breathing becoming hard, I lift up my sleeves to show the multiple scars and fresh cuts leading all the way up to my shoulder. She winces as she looks and then turns away. 

     "Next question, I notice you talk to yourself a lot, or rather to someone..." Miss.Mills says softly. "That isn't a question" I reply harshly, "Voices... In my head... I call the main one Rumplestilskin" She looks up and nods. "Why did you call me hot earlier?" She says after a moment. I snicker, "Because you are... I didn't mean to say it out load but me and the voices were talking..." 

"How long have you liked me"

"First day of school"

"When did you find you were into girls?"

"Few years back, a girl named Lily"

"Miss Swan, would you like to come over to my place?" Miss Mills asks as she leans forwards and kisses me. "Hell yeah" I reply confidently and kiss her back.