Games in Detention

Regina's POV~

I leave the bathroom and let her stand there lost in confusion. I smile, 'Hell, maybe this will be fun'.

***

     I wait in my office 10 minutes after the last bell and wait patiently for Miss.Swan. I have no doubt she'll arrive, after that incident in the bathroom she will sure lust for more. I know I do. How can I fall for such a child bellow me. She may be only five years bellow me, but I'm sure this was just a lust since the death of my fiancé Daniel.

     Finally, Emma arrives. I motion for her to sit down in one of the chairs in front of my desk and she obeys. Her overly large hoodie is back on I can still see the blood stain, though she did a good job off washing it out. Emma's black skinny jeans fit perfectly around her small ass and hips. Unknowingly, I bit my lip and trace my middle finger along my thigh.

     "Miss.Swan, do you know why you are here?" I ask in a light tone. She looks up, waits for a minute, then gives a small giggle. "What's so funny?" I grow serious and my voice darkens. Emma's smile drops and she looks down at her feet shamefully. "Because I'm me..." She answers in a small voice. I get up from my chair and walk towards her, lifting her head up, only inches away from mine. "I didn't hear you" I say and her emerald eyes explore my features, still ignoring me.  "Your hot" Emma says out of the blue. Then her eyes widen in surprise as she realizes what she said. "Th-that wasn't me..." She stutters.

     I trace my finger down her jawline and watch her as she melts under my every touch. "I am your teacher Emma Swan, you can't like me, it's not allowed." I see her confidence levels rise again as she watches my lips move.
"I'll make you a deal Miss.Swan, let's flip a coin. You win, no more detention and I won't bother you, along with a few free passes for A's in almost every class. I win.... Your mine for 24 hours."

     Swan's expression softens at the sound of the last part of my deal and she shifts her legs uncomfortably. "What do you mean 'yours'?" She asks and I laugh softly. I get up and walk be hind her, tracing my fingers along her back and I bend down to whisper in her ear.

"I own you"