Chapter Four : Shades Of Red II

Gisela's PoV

'This is going to be tough. This disease has been labeled as a myth and yet this is happening.' I thought as we moved Wolfram to the clinic.

This has gathered a few unwanted attention from the people at the castle.

There were a few worried glances thrown at us but I paid them no mind and started to think about the operation instead.

'According to the books I have read, I just need to use majutsu to stop the bleeding as I remove the flowers as well as the seeds. After this I must perform a simple ritual to banish the flower and seeds along with the feelings that Wolfram holds.'

'Seems easy enough but this case is kind of different from what the records hold. There were never been any records of Roses being puked out by a Hanahaki disease patient before.'

My thoughts have been cut off by my father rushing to us.

"Gisela! What happened to Wolfram?" Father asked.

"I will explain later, we need to get Wolfram to the clinic as soon as possible." I said.

"I understand. I'm gonna inform the others that Wolfram is-?" He looked at me.

"Wolfram is gonna go through an operation." I replied.

"I see. I will tell them as soon as possible." He said as he went to inform the others of the operation.

We finally arrived at the clinic and we're now preparing for the operation.

My team of healers are now on standby, waiting for orders.

"Everyone, this is going to be a hard operation so please let's do everything we can to make this a success." I told them as I signaled to start the operation.

Yuuri's PoV

"Your majesty!! We have a situation!" Gunther shouted at us.

"What is it?" I asked as I turned to look at Greta and Claire, both with a worried expression.

"Wolfram is going through an operation as of now. He's at Gisela's clinic." He explained.

"Wolfram!? Is he okay? What happened? Who hurt him? Is he sick? Gunther bring me to him right now!" I told him.

'I need to see him. What if something goes wrong? What if he dies? What would happen to me? How could I live without him' I thought as we quickly ran toward the clinic.