Chapter Five : Loving You

Yuuri's PoV

'It's been 5 hours since the operation. I still don't know what's happening and I am so worried.

There hasn't been any updates.

I really hope that he's alright. I don't even know why I'm this worried. I mean sure we're friends and all but I've never felt this way towards my other friends when they're in danger.

Oh to hell with that. I just hope in Shinou's name that Wolf is alright.'

"Daddy Yuuri! What happened to Papa Wolf?" I heard Greta say as she ran towards me.

"Greta, Wolf is- I don't even know. I just- I know you're worried, I am too. We've got to stay strong for Wolf. I know he'll get through this, he's very strong." I said.

"B-but Daddy what if he dies?" Greta said, worried and you can see tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"He won't. I know he won't. He promised to stay with us forever didn't he? He never breaks his promises. H-he'll be fine" I hope.

Wolf what the heck? Why are you worrying me like this. You should be the strong one and I'm the wimp. I should be the one worrying you and not the other way around.

But what if he really dies. No- he can't. I love him too much. I can't lose him. Wait what!? Love!? No I don't love him. I'm a guy and he's a guy. It's wrong.

But the way my heart skips a beat everytime he smiles. The way my knees feel weak everytime he's near. Maybe. Just maybe. Maybe I do love Wolf. Not the best friend kind, nor the brotherly kind. Maybe I love him more than all that.

Shit- I think I fell hard for Wolf.

Dammit! Wolf I hope you're safe. Stay with me. Damn I just had to realise when he's in danger.

I don't want to lose you just as I realised my feelings.

Wolf. Please be safe.

"Heika?" Conrart called.

"Yeah? And I told you, call me Yuuri. You named me after all."

"Is something on your mind? I see your facial expressions changing every now and then. If anything is bothering you, you know I'll listen." He said, completely ignoring what I said earlier.

Should I tell him? He is Wolfram's brother.

"Uh- you see Conrart. It's about Wolf. I think I love him." I said. And no I am not blushing. Shut up. (He is!!!)

Conrart just stared at me wide eyed for a few moments, until he smiled at me.

"Well it's about time you realised that." He said.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I knew about your feelings for him all along, I don't know about the others tho. They seem a bit oblivious."
"I-is that so?" I said.

"Hey Conrart- do you..do you think I'm worthy for Wolfram?" I asked.

"Heika I'm in no position to decide that."

"You're his older brother." I said.

"Well if you put it that way. Honestly you've hurt Wolfram a lot.

Denying your engagement everywhere you go and humiliating Wolfram in front of everyone you meet.

Emphasising the part where the engagement is purely accidental and you never wanted him." He said.

Hearing those made me feel really guilty. I never thought of it that way.

"-but, I believe that you were just confused. Being from another world with another culture, it must have been hard for you to accept all of those."

"S-so are you saying that you approve of me?" I said, eyes filled with hope and joy.

"Of course heika, I trust that you'll take care of my little brother's heart." He smiled.

Wolfram I hope you're fine. Conrart already approved.

You'll be really happy when you hear that I have realised now that I love you.

We can live happily with each other.

I promise I'll love you,

Forever and even longer.

~°•°~°•°~

A/N:

I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK THIS LONG FOR A UD!!!

Honestly, I actually planned on discontinuing this story -but reading all the hopeful comments....I just can't do it!

So here it is! An Update!

It isn't much because I actually forgot my original plot! So this is actually nearing it's end!

I'll UD as soon as I can. I'm actually pretty busy at the moment, since it's already the last quarter of the school year but don't fret! I'm going to update soon, promise!

So that's that! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!