Chapter 9

"Alistair! It's time to get ready!" Jasper jumped up on top of me and I grown...

"Okay! Get off of me!!" I didn't sleep well at all last night.. Today isn't going to be my day.

I jump up and immediately pop in the shower.. The hot water felt great running down my skin.. I almost dozed off before Jasper slammed open the curtains.

"J-JASPER?!" I yelled and covered myself falling in the process..

"Ouch!!!" I over played the pain but if I wasn't covering myself I would have punch him right in his blushing cheeks.

"S-Sorry!!" Jasper hurried and picked me up which embarrassed me more.

"W-What?!" I push him away pulling the curtains back in place.

"Your going to be late!!" Jasper yelled

"Then get out so I can change!!" Jasper rushes out tripping over the rug in the bathroom in the process once he shuts the door I bust out in silent laughing. I laughed off the awkwardness.

The water starts to run cold. I rush out drying myself off and I get ready for school. Once I get out of the bathroom Jasper who was sitting at the end of the bed just looks at me blushing but he stuck his lip out pouting.. That's not attractive.

"Shut up and go down stairs.." I grunt. He whins but does what I ask him too.

I follow in behind him and lay my eyes on Kyoya.. Shit. I completely forgot.. Heat shoots through my cheeks I try to ignore his state as I walk past him.

"No fight? I might kiss you more often.." Kyoya smirks I blush and walk faster toward the limousine.

Club activities are finally over I felt Kyoya's stare on me the whole time.. I didn't talk much the entire day making my customers a little angry. They didn't care too much all you have to do is listen and say your opinion. Girls are actually quite easy to please if you listen to them and only them. Jasper had came half way through and my customers had no problem ignoring me. I had no problem either I got to actually think things through.. After a while of getting my things together I was ready to leave. Jasper and Tamaki easily became unseparable best friends. They kept complementing each other on 'how much of a prince' they are. It was really annoying.

I felt a hand creep up my back to my shoulder as I was pushed into a closet in the host club room. I stare in shock as a hand was placed on my mouth Kyoya stood in front of me.

"What's wrong with you?" Kyoya asked watching me with a calculating stare.

He removed his hands from me to answer. I blush the closet walls forced his body close to mine.. I could feel the heat coming off his body. I can't take much of this I need to hurry and get out of here. Kyoya sighed getting my attention rubbing his hands through his hair.

"Is this because of the kiss.. Look in sorry I didn--" I interrupted.

"Why did you kiss me?" I ask it shocks him at first staring into my eyes. Kyoya sons settles down.

"What do you want it to mean?" He whispers out. He lips tighten together almost like his is trying to refrain from biting them. Kyoya's lips shine from where he licked then before.

"I want it to mean something.." I whisper out. Staring at his pink lips wanting to taste them..

I can't tell at this point if the walls are closing in or we are moving closer. Tension builds up in the little dark closet. You could hardly see anything only a little bit of light poured in. We stared at each tasting who was going to move first. To scared to move first I watched I looked at every little detail that I could make out. I reached my hand out almost touching his face but before I twitch slowing touch his face. I move my hand to his ears almost trying to tease him but his didn't flinch. I take off his glasses to get a better look at his eyes.. They glistened.

"ALISTER?!"

I twitched. Kyoya looked away and took his glasses away from my hands avoiding my touch. I whimper inside my head. "What's wrong with touching me." Kyoya peeks through the door before opening it and exiting. I look out into the empty room.

"They probably went looking for you.. You better go meet them." Kyoya says gathering his things.

"Y-Yeah"

Kyoya ignored me and Jasper the whole way home as Jasper talked away about Tamaki's stories I stared at Kyoya.

Once we made it home it was I went straight to bed and took a long nap. Skipping dinner soon I felt Jasper slid in waking me up I try to go back asleep. My energy and my stomach kept me awake as I slip down stairs. Kyoya sits in front of the fire place.

"Kyoya?" I question and he looks over to me.

"Yes?" He answers back.

I sit down on the rug in front of him. Thank god we are alone.

"I'm sorry.. About the thing that happened.." I blush and awkwardly look around. I'm surprised when I hear him chuckle..

"There's nothing to apologize about.. But what's really on your mind? I can tell its eatting you up." Kyoya asks leaning in on his knees. Now is good time as any.

"What did that kiss mean to you?" I question. Kyoya sighed and thought a little.

"It was suppose to mean nothing.. But I kept thinking about it till it kept me up all night.. Then once I saw how it bothered you. I felt rejected. It made me realize that the kiss that didn't mean anything it actually was my body reacting to my deepest thoughts." Kyoya sighed.. I blushed after hearing a confession like that.