6

*Danni's point of view*
The meeting was great. Hunter and I are actually thinking of doing a duet together. I think it will be really fun! He's a bit nervous in singing in front of a huge crowd but I told him that he can do it. I'll help him get over his fear. We sat down in a giant booth at Texas Roadhouse. Yum! I'm sitting in between Blake and Hunter. "Let's take a picture." Hunter said. I got out my phone and so did Hunter. Hunter took a video of all of us. "We out here! You know! Houston!" He yelled at his camera. "Heyyyyy!" I said to the camera. Blake laughed and leaned on me and we all got in the video. "We need a ship name!" Hunter said before the video ended. He posted it on his story and then we took a silly picture on mine and a serious picture too. I saved the silly one and posted the serious one on my story. I went on Instagram and posted the silly picture. I put the caption, @DanniDallas We need a ship name for us three!😛 "What about Hlakanni?" Blake said. "Perfect!" I smiled. We took a picture on Blake's snapchat. He put the comment #Hlakanni. I laughed. "It sounds funny. But it's different and cute." I said. "Ya. It's best friend goals." Hunter smirked. "High five!" Blake yelled. They high fived and I high fived them. We laughed taking videos and swapping faces until our lunch came.