81

*Danni's point of view*
We were almost there. Ashton and Brando were making musically's  and Hunter and I were listening to my music together with headphones. Hunter scrolled through my phone until he found a song. Too Good by Drake. I smiled and started dancing along to the song as he lip synced it. We love this song. "I'm too good for you." I mouthed. He laughed as I made a weird face dancing weirdly to the song. "I don't know how to talk to you." We both mouthed together. "We are here!" Ashton yelled. Hunter kissed my cheek as I paused the song and we got out. I left my headphones in the car. "Big surf!" Brandon cheered getting in line with his ticket. Christine gave Hunter and me ours. We got in line and waited to hand them in. "I call going on the tornado first, want to go with me since the floats have two spots?" I asked Hunter. "Yes but then you have to go into the dark one with me." Hunter said. "It's so dark in that one but its peaceful." I said. "All you can hear is the water." Hunter said. "True." I smiled. We handed the guy our ticket. We ran in and grabbed a double float. "Come on! We got to get in line!" I smiled. Hunter followed me as we went up the stairs to the top of the water slide. I'm so excited!