26

*Danni's point of view*
Hunter and I are playing hide-and-go seek with the twins and let me tell you, it's scary when Gray is the seeker. And of course he was seeking first. He started counting and Hunter and I ran off to find a hiding spot as Ethan already knew where he was hiding. I found an empty cabinet in the lounge room and crawled in. I waited for a while and heard someone rushing. The cabinet door was opened and I saw Hunter. "Danni. Make room." He whispered climbing in. Good thing this cabinet is large. I scooted over enough for him to fit. He closed it behind him and sighed. "That was close." He said. I laughed. "What took you so long to find a hiding spot?" I asked. "I suck at hide and go seek." He said. I smiled. "You won't get caught as long as you be quiet in here." I said. Hunter nodded and we waited for any sound to see if someone was in here. Soon we heard footsteps. "Ethan." Gray said searching. Crap! I scooted closer to Hunter as he wrapped his arms around me. I closed my eyes and waited til I didn't hear anymore shuffling. Once Gray was gone I sighed. "That was close." I whispered. Hunter's arms were still around me and I was snuggled up to him. We stayed in the same position waiting for Ethan to be seeked first.