His Possessive Mate (BoyxBoy)

WARNING: This book contains graphic material that is not recommended for readers under the age of 17. It also contains boy on boy romance with explicit content (as you can see it's rated R) and if you are offended by such material, please do not read.

Bryan Bartell has never been the popular kid that everyone knows, or the book worm taking AP classes, or even the athlete trying to get a scholarship. He is the very definition of an average student, except for the fact that he's a werewolf!

As the Beta's son of the Meadows Pack, it's Bryan's responsibility to aid the future Alpha to protect the pack and help keep the peace. But what while happen when he finds out that his mate is not only the lacrosse coach at his high school, but also the Alpha to a rival pack?

Steven Wright, the current Alpha of the Black Mountain Pack, has been looking for his Luna-the women to help him govern his pack and give him the family that he never had-for 5 years. Yet when he finds that the Wolf Spirits have given him a guy as a his mate, and not any guy but the future Beta of a rival pack, will he mark Bryan as his own or will he go against fate and deny himself the only chance of having happy future?

__________

Authors Note: Hey guys so this is my first book on Wattpad and I'm hoping is does really good and people love the story line, and If you have any feedback (Negative or Positive), I accept it all! Thanks and hope you enjoy!

2013 © David A Graham