Chapter 15

Chapter 15

(Pic: The Beautiful Luna Mary Hyzer)

Bryan's POV

This couldn't be happening! This just could not be happening.

"Hello, Bryan. I think I saw you at the school today, if I'm not mistaken." Dustin said walking up to me.

The closer he got the more my wolf went into defensive mood. It took all I had not to get in a crouching position and get ready to pounce on him and rip his throat out. But since we were in the company of the Alpha, I hide my anger and tried to put on a fake smile.

"It's nice to meet you as well Dustin. And I'm not sure if I saw you today. Maybe you've just got a face that's hard to remember. But it's nice to see that you're going to be joining us." I said, hoping Mona would catch all of the signs I was sending her. I don't know if it was her own self or if is was because of her being a future Luna, but she had a way of knowing when some one was being threatened or felt like it.

"Well, let's hope that we have more time to get to know each other." Dustin put his hand out and I knew he was just dying for contact, but I was one step a head of him.

"Of course. Oh, Alpha, I'm sorry but is it okay if Moan and I leave early. I've got her schoolwork and I think it would be best if we started working on it. Especially if Dustin wishes to get to know all of us better, later." I said turning around and ignoring his hand. Just a little bit longer then I wouldn't have to worry about that ass hole trying to rape me.

"I understand. Sean why don't you go with Bryan and Mona while I finish things up here with Dustin." Alpha Jonathan said.

I quickly turned around, grabbed Mona's hand and rushed her out of the office with Sean right behind us. As soon as we were out of sight, I made a dash for the back door and ran out towards the forest.

Once we cleared the tree line, I ran even harder letting go of Mona's hand and ran straight for the spot that Steven and I were to meet up at.

"Bry, will you please tell us what the hell is going on?" Mona yelled out, sprinting up beside me.

I just pushed harder and was surprised to see that both Sean and Mona began to fall behind. Coming up on the border, I could smell that Steven was close.

STEVEN! I shouted out through our link, as I got closer to the border.

"BRYAN. I'M HERE!" he yelled out and turning around a tree I saw him and it seemed he was trying to push passed the barrier that protected the pack territory. "Baby, what's wrong?" he said, being close enough to no longer need to shout.

"Bryan, will you slow down!" Mona shouted out from somewhere behind me.

I didn't want to talk, I just wanted to feel Steven's arms wrap around me and the comfort and protection that came with his embrace. When I was only a few feet from the border, I flung myself at him, having him catch me and pull me into a secure hug, where my head immediately when straight into this neck to breath in his scent. I heard Mona and Sean come up and Steven let out a growl.