Imagine #23: Beautiful Butterflies Feat. Katelyn Thompson and Dustin Belt

Inspired by my favorite line in the song Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran.

"And all I feel in my stomach is butterflies, the beautiful kind making up for lost time, taking flight making me feel right."

Enjoy!
xx

You were nervous. More then nervous. You let your best friend Katelyn set you up on a blind date. You both go to the same college and had met on the very first day. Now it's been a couple of years and you were letting Katelyn do this, but then again there is only one person you have ever met that can resist Katelyn and tell her no. Her boyfriend Dustin Belt. Not that Dustin tells her no.

"Katelyn this is insane." You said as you looked in the mirror at the outfit Katelyn had you in.

"You look great." Katelyn said. She had you in a black dress that showed more than it needed to.

"I look like I belong on a street corner." You said. Katelyn laughed.

"Don't you want to make a good first impression?" Katelyn asked.

"If he can't like me for me then he ain't worth my time." you said. You changed into something you'd actually wear before you and Katelyn left the dorms.

Twenty minutes later you and Katelyn were walking into the restaurant you were meeting your blind date at. It wasn't even really a blind date technically. You knew the same of your mystery man. Kendall Schmidt. You knew that name. Not because you know the guy, you've never actually met him. You know of him. The  bands he's been in. The record company he founded. The TV shows he starred in. You knew about it all, but even knowing this information and had listened to his music didn't stop the butterflies from forming in your stomach. They weren't even nervous butterflies. You didn't exactly feel nervous at the time Katelyn waved to Dustin. You followed her as she got closer.

"Hey boys." Katelyn said. The two men stood up together and smiled at Katelyn.

"Hey babe." Dustin said, kissing Katelyn's cheek. They both looked at you and then the other. You realized it was Kendall Schmidt. He looks hotter in person.

"(Y/N) meet Kendall. Kendall meet (Y/N)."