Imagine #30: Meet the Chu {Micaela von Turkovich Imagine Special} (Part 3/3)

Tyler's POV

"Hey babe!" I heard Kendall say as we walked through the door. "Did you get- hey who's the girl?" Kendall asked, looking at me.

"This is my friend... um... my friend..." Mica said.

"Oh the name is Tyler." I said, blushing at the boys name. They all raised an eyebrow at me. "My parents really wanted a boy."

"Right. This is my friend Tyler." Mica said. "I kinda spilled my drink all over her so I was wondering if I could give her one of your tour shirts to change into so she's not all sticky."

"Sure. They are over there." Kendall said. pointing to a few boxes a little ways away.

"Bathrooms are around the corner and to the right." Dustin said. I walked over to the boxes. I found a shirt my size and quickly left to change.

I changed my shirt and left the bathroom. Some worker gave me a bag to put my ruined shirt in. I smiled and thanked him. I went to turn the corner when I saw Kendall and Mica talking I know eavesdropping is wrong, but I couldn't help it.

"Can you even trust her?" Kendall asked.

"No idea." Mica said. "She seems harmless to me. She doesn't look at me in disgust."

"What if it's a trap?" Kendall asked.

"What if you're just paranoid?" Mica asked.

"Micaela I'm serious." Kendall said. "I don't want you to get hurt."

I took a deep breath before making myself known by walking out. I ignored what I heard and took Mica's hand and pulling her away from Kendall. Four rides later Mica and I were in a long line for some funnel cake and drinks. Everything was great. I was haveing a great time. Ut was going great until people started to line up behind us.

{A/N: I really hated writing this next part. Mica, I love you. Remember that when you read this next part.}

"Oh great." a girl said behind us, getting our attention. "We just had to get in line behind a whore and her friend. Why are you around Mica? Do you want to catch whore? Oh I get it you're just a user. You're using Kendall just like she is!" the girl said. I turned around about to say something when I knew not to. My parents raised me not to be like her. I looked at Mica and I could tell she was trying to ignore the words the girl was saying.

"Sam come on there is no use talking to the slut and the ugly." another girl said. The girl she called Sam snickered.

"You're right. We better find a different line, we don't want to catch the ugly." Sam said. "What does he even see in you? He wants someone beautiful."

"Better watch out. Your jealousy is showing." I said. I pulled Mica away from the girls to a different line. I looked back to see those girls standing there, shocked looks on their faces. I smiled feeling accomplished. We got our food and drinks before sitting down.

I watched Mica as she slowly chewed her food. She was a few bites when Kendall appeared next to her. She looked at him for a minutes before going back to her food.

"Mica." I said. She looked at me. "People are going to use you. They are gonna pretend to be your friend and then when you're not looking they're gonna turn on you. People are gonna hate you and call you everything, but the sweets things you really are."

"Well that's comforting." Kendall said, rolling his eyes. I glared at him.

"But Mica at the end of the day only one person matters. Kendall. It's what he think of you that makes all the hate worth it."

Mica smiled at me.

"Thank you Tyler."

xx

Thanks for reading my first Mica imagine special. I had fun writing this although I did not like writing the hate part. It took me awhile to do it. Everyone knows I love Mica and would never hate her. I can happily say I stick up for her all the time and have rants against people hating her.

Anyway... thanks for reading.

xx
Nikki