Imagine #29: Daddy?

I got in the mood for some daddy Kendall

Enjoy!
xx

Kendall's POV

I slowly opened the door. The door creaked as I opened it wide. I quickly walked in and shut the door quietly.  Everything was dark. It is three in the morning. I set my guitar case down next to my luggage. My shoes came off and I turned around to walk into the house to get to my bedroom where I knew (Y/N) was sleeping when I hit my foot on something.

"SHIT!" I shouted, but I quickly covered my mouth. I heard a door open. I was hopeing it was (Y/N), but when I heard little footsteps instead I knew it wasn't.

"Daddy?" I heard a little voice say.

"Hey princess." I said. Kacey came into view.

"What you doing?" she asked. I picked up my six year old daughter.

"I was coming home. I'm sorry for waking you." I said.

"Mommy say you be home in da mornin'." Kacey said. I laughed at the way she talked.

"And she was right. Now it's too early for you to be awake." I said, tickling her stomach making her laugh hard.

"Kacey?" I heard (Y/N)'s voice say. I put Kacey down as (Y/N) came into view.

"Hi mommy." Kacey said, waving at her mom.

"Hi babe." I said. 

"Kendall?" she said. She looked shocked to see me, but quickly recovered and ran full force into me, almost knocking me and Kacey over. I quickly moved Kacey around and wrapped my arm around (Y/N).

"Good to see you too." I said, laughing.

"Mommy." Kacey whispered.

"What?" (Y/N) whispered back.

"You kiss daddy."