Chapter 2 : World of your own

your POV

(next day)
Thank god my lecture was cancelled cause I NEED sleep and more than 2 hours . I was heading back to the museum ....just to see ahkmenrah honestly . I know I've only met him yesterday ...but there's something about him that makes me feel all fuzzy on the inside maybe I'm in .....love .....
I got to the door and was immediately greeted by Larry .

I don't mind you coming here but just don't break anything he said .
No problem I replied smiling .

I had no clue where ahkmenrah was honestly I mean this is my second time back.I passed several exhibits each duller than the next .Til I came to a golden door .With gorgeous statues lining it .I began walking in when two large stone soilders pointed spears at me .
Now ....I am a bit nerdy and love to learn new languages so I can speak Arabic and Egyptian .
So I tell them I'm friend not foe .
Then I felt two warm hands go round my waist .I whipped around it was ahk.
Don't scare me like that I said lightly punching him .
He laughed .
My apologies he stated.
He said he wanted to go somewhere away from everyone else he led me to a janitors closet the most isolated part of the museum .
We sat down and began talking it was cool then we somehow got onto the subject of sex.
My head was in his lap looking up at him through my lashes.
S-so can ... you ? I asked (have sex)
Well of course I can I am human . he said smiling stroking my hair .
Did you die a virgin? I asked curious .
No , actually I've had many a woman lined up to pleasure me -he began stating then saw I was getting annoyed.
Does this bother you? he questioned,
No I said rudely .
But it did I wanted to be the one to pleasure him , I want to be the only one ,.... I want him to pound me and -
(y/n) ahk said pulling me from my thoughts .
If something bothers you please tell me . he said holding my chin.
It's nothing ....tell you what my neck hurts though mind giving me a massage ? I inquired.

Ahk's POV
She sat in between my legs while I messaged her neck tender yet rough. Earning sweet soft moans that filled the room making me all than more than exited.
Sssssss she hissed right there Ahk harder please she begged .
I was now beginning to see the exitement showing its self in my pants.I want her so desprately ....to tell her how much I love her .... to have her scream my name as I ravaged her.
Ahk what's that ?she questioned .
It was then that I saw my arousal at its peak .
If you'll excuse me for a moment I said to her getting up and walking to the bathroom as I shut and locked it .
I sat on the chair and pulled down my pants it was sticking straight up . She messed me up terribly.And how badly I wanted her to fix this she was the cause after all.
I grabbed myself hard and began pumping as I ran my other hand up and down my chest and lower body imaging it were (y/n) doing it to me . I clenched my eyes shut and thought about those lips how they would feel around me her sexy curvy body on my manhood.
Oh god! I moaned aloud .
Her breast in my face as I pumped her .... (y/n) I began repeating to myself .

Then I came and a lot I mean it had been over 4000 years since I've released myself.
I was horny . But by Ra it felt good! I still wished it was her making me feel so amazingly ......

( back in the broom closet ) your POV
I thought thank god when he left because I was getting wetter by the minute . As his rough finger nibbled as the flesh of my neck it began sending shivers down my spine . I was trying my best to hold in my moans ... because I was getting a need ... a want for him . After he left I locked the door just in case he came back . I went in my pants and began rubbing and thrusting as I lay back on the floor. moving my hips with the rythmn of my fingers. I took my other hand and massaged my breast in the process . I wish ahk was doing this to me but he probably doesn't even feel the same way....
I want him in everyway emotionally and sexually .
ahhhhhh fuck Ahk!!!! I moaned loud .
Then after a few more pumps I arched my back as I came .
Ahkmenrah I said panting ....
I cleaned up and sat back on the floor after unlocking the door.
I began casually scrolling through my phone .
Ahk came back blushing madly wonder why ?

My apologies (y/n) he said.
No problem when you gotta go you gotta go I laughed .
He smiled and took his place back under my head.
I took out my phone and I played a song .

What is that? he asked me .
I'm gonna play a song that reminds me of you I said to him.
I played you belong with me by Taylor swift .(i know Taylor is trash but that song is decent enough of u don't like it change it :)
I began singing it as I took off ahkemenrahs crown and played with his hair .

You belong with me I finished.
He stated in awe and began inching closer to me closer and closer . I could feel his breath on my lips I could smell the spear mint on his breath.
Then Larry busted through the door .
Ahk scrabbeled up and I got off his lap and scooted away from him.

Just came to say 10 minutes til sunrise . he stated then left .
I got up and have ahk a hug .

i um gotta go I stuttered out .

See you tomorrow? he began

of course I finshed .

hello y'all second chapter prelemons already whatttttttt????? been so long since I updated anything no worried I'm on spring break !! Josh Tommie and Elliot the next day !