Chapter 8 : Burning old bridges

YOUR POV
Hello honey ! She chimmed.
Then kissed my cheek lightly before full force pushing past me letting herself in my apartment .
Not to be rude ...but what are you doing here ?! I asked harshly.
Well , I had some time off from your father and I thought I'd come and see you!!!! She sang .
Ahk then came into the room in a t shirt and boxers ....oh shit .
My mom narrowed her eyes at him before clicking her tongue and turning to me .
Darling ....who is this ? Ahk asked
Who am I ?! My mother scoffed .
(Your first and last name ) tell me you are not cheating on Chad ! She yelled.
Mom.....he cheated on me and this is my new boyfriend. I said motioning to Ahk.
He shuffled across the room with his perfect smile .
It's lovely to meet you .he said smiling with his arm extended(a greeting I taught him myself ).
I'm Ahkmenrah he said still smiling .
She took her pointer finger and tapped his hand before sourly replying.
How do you do.
And she grabbed a Kleenex and wiped her hand immediately .
She turned back to me smiling once again.
Honey I'm sure Chad is very sorry ..... Why don't you give him another whirl she smiled.
Mom ! I'm with Ahkmenrah now I love him I said grabbing his hand softly .
(First name ) dear ......Chad was bringing in money and I mean money darling I want you taken care of .....she began once again.
Ahk does take care of me and your approval or not we're together I said .
Ahk began softly rubbing my hand with his thumb  trying to calm me down .
She scrunched up her nose and handed me a piece of paper.
This is my hotel I want .....both of you their in the morning 10 o'clock for a fancy brunch downtown .she said as she made her way to the door .
I opened it and followed like a lost puppy.
And please wear something other than underwear ! She scoffed before slamming the door.
That went well I said locking the door.
Ahk looked at me biting his lip .
You left me in a terrible physical state he said dropping his boxers .
As you can see he said as he began striking himself smirking.
We walked into the bedroom kissing softly as I took off my shorts and underwear .
Now we're even I soda kissing the nape of his neck .
I got on my knees and his throbbing cock stood towering my lips.
What now my king ? I asked licking my lips .
He smirked before commanding me to suck his cock.
I slowly slid his massive shaft into my sucking heat ( I think sucking heat is more of a mouth thing ) and began bobbing my head up and down while watching him.
He stuttered out a few curses ,but his lips and shouted my name before placing his hand on the back of my head making me take him to his base.
I began gagging on his cock as he continued moaning Obsinitys .
I began using both hands and moving my mouth in a screwing motion .
He gripped my hair and threw his head back in pleasure before screaming .
Fuck...(y/n) your soo good! I soon began swirling my tongue at his tip.
(Y-y/n)! I'm think I'm going to -
Before he could finish he came in my mouth .
It wasn't the sweetest or the sourest but it wasn't bland he almost tasted like pound cake which made me chuckle a little.
Ohh ra ! He said . And soon began panting.
You- are-a-goddess he painted smiling.
He pulled me up and kissed me and said into my ear .
Your turn.
He lowered his mouth to my womanhood before slowly licking it lapping up all of my lubricant .
Then began massing my clit .
God it felt so good.
He then put in a finger which went into my wet hole tightly causing me to arch my back from all his insistent teasing! Ahk? I moaned.
Yes ? He smirked.
I ......I began .
My cheeks lit up.(unless they don't but like I'm black and I blush )
I want you I breathed out .
His eyes stood wide before narrowing once again in a seductive way .
He put himsel at my entrance running himself up and down my swollen wet pussy.
Ready my queen? he asked kissing my collarbone.
Please Ahk ! I begged.
He shoved his length into me as I grabbed my sheets and he lowered his body to mine helping him thrust harder.
Ahhhhhh!!!! Ahk!!! I moaned .
He began pumping harder you could hear my wetness as he thrusted at inhuman speeds.
Ahk! You so huge !!! Yes!! I screamed as he let out low moans .
(Y/n).....you feel so good he growled low into my ear.
He was never one for shouting too much but he did .
Soon he picked me up placing me on all fours .
And rammed my wet core from behind .
Oh god !!!! Ahk !!! I screamed clenching my teeth and gripping the sheets .
Scream my name louder ! He commanded smacking my ass harshly .
Who's your king ? He growled smacking then grabbing my ass .
You Ahk !! You are I screamed to appease him.
Say my full name ! He shouted rubbing my clot with his left hand and licking down my spine .
Ahkemenrah!!!! Ahkmenrah !!! Your my king !! Fuck me please yes !! Ahkmenrah !!! I yelled.
Then if even possible his speed increased as did his strength .
Oh baby! He growled .
A knot formed in my stomach.
Ahkmenrah I'm gonna cum ! I whined.
So am I !! He confessed harshly.
I realesed shouting his name as he did mine .
I felt his cock twitch once more before he pulled himself out .
That was amazing he said panting.
Of all my mistresses you give the best love he complimented.
I hit his shoulder softly.
But then again ...I've never been in love he said smiling down at me as I was curled up against his chest.
Nice save jackass I laughed.
That was amazing I said kissing him softly .
He licked his lips implying he wanted another kiss.
What am I going to do with you I breathed out before kissing him again .
His kisses always taste so good like sugar almost ..I dunno what it is but its Ahk and I love him more than anything.
I shuffled around looking for my clothes and put them on fastly.
We need to get you a tux ! I said motioning him to get dressed .
What for ?he said sitting up .
Tommrow and I need to get a dress!! Should we bring flowers to formal ? Or should you give her flowers? I forget is she allergic ?!! Would your tux not be formal enough ?!! Or what if - I began again.
(Y/n) calm down my love everything will be alright .
He placed his hands on my waist gently as I took a deep breath .
Your perfect to me in everyday I could care less how your mother thinks of me . He said softly and kissed my lips .
I was intoxicated by how sweet he always is despite his brutal past he remained the sweet kindred spirit I love.
I love you Ahkmenrah I said .
I love you (y/n) he replied.
We need to go clothes shopping I said .
Does my queen not like what she sees? He asked .
I smirked and laughed I do Ahk I really do but you and I both know you can't walk around like that tommrow .
And why not he replied putting on a t shirt .
Because the hotdog cart down the street is gonna think you robbed him blind I said to which he chuckled .
As you command he bowed and put on the rest of his attire.
We left the house and went through towns square and down the street until we found a suit shoppe.
Hello. We were greeted by a fabulous flamboyant man.
How can we help you ? He skated popping his hand on his hip.
My boyfriend needs a suit for a fancy brunch. I stated simply .
We have just the thing he said and turned for us to follow .
After taking ahks measurements he went to try on a suit .
He came out in a navy suit with a dark blue tie with match and black dress shoes .
Ahk....I breathed out .
Is too much? He asked concerned
No...its just ...you look really hot .
I said.
He smiled and looked down .
Thank you my dear he said before kissing my forehead .
He changed back as I took the suit to the counter as he met me there .
I was about to pay when Ahk took out three small diamonds laced with gold.
And placed them onto the counter .
Ahk no ...I began .
(Y/n) I hate for your o have to pay for me .he began
Ahk...that's wayyyyy too much .i said.
I can assure you we'll take them as payment , the man smiled .
I'm sure you would I said placing them back into ahks hands .
I payed as we went back to my apartment and whispered sweet nothings to each other until falling asleep.......

Wow super long lol author chan is back !!!!  And better than Eva! Love you guys xxxx