birthday party part 1

Aaron pov
Ugh. I hate planning birthday parties and an anniversary date on the same day. Good thing the theme of the party is youtube trends. Autumn's half of the party is a costume party of fnaf  and Gage's half is mine craft . Autumn  dress up as spingtrap  and her bf Talor  dressed up as foxy . I'm going to be on gage's half of the party I don't want to Talor as foxy .
Gage pov
Today is my twin sister's and I birthday. Ugh way did she have a costume party for her half. The worst part is Talor is dressing up as foxy  his hotter than me so all the girls are drooling over him! I can't wait to see uncle Garroth because he said he was getting me a katakana. Too bad my BFF skyler  couldn't come buy he is in jail for slapping a girl and living a bruise on her face. I don't know the girl but when I find her I will make sure skyler  doesn't go around that girl by acting to be her boyfriend. Ugh auntie Katelyn knock out my best friend so u have to go see if they are all right.

Hey guys I hope ya'll like this chapter. I'm having a contest to see who can correctly guess what song the this sentence is from. The sentence is if I had a dime for every name you just dropped you be here and I'll be on a yacht. The winner gets a shout out and a pov the shout out will be on YouTube so check out cute songs if you win. Taylor  is based of my crush and I have seen him shirtless and if I see him shirtless again I will gouge my eyes out. Till next time bye.