Chapter 3

The next day was the first day of actual school. though the school was massive i didnt find it hard to find my classes. First class was easy as both Lani and Serena were both in it. They showed me the way and invited me to sit with them. The class was fairly full but it seemed that most of the students were guys. They were also suprisingly attractive but sooo way out of my league. I turned to my friends, "Why are all the boys so fricken hot?? i mean the guys at my last school were like so ugly." Serena laughed. "Trust me they're just like all the other guys in this world.. all they want is sex." The boys continued to do what all boys do, throw paper around the classroom and tackle eachother, while we wait for our teacher to come. I asked about some of the boys in the room. Pointing to one of them, Serena replied "That's Dimitri, he's from London, supposiviley the 7th in line to the throne, or something like that." I pointed to another boy across the other side of the room, "That is Hamish, his parents are the owners of a production company." Lani replied.

"Hey Serena, wanna quicky?" A guy from the right side of the room called out. I didn't see who it was. 

"Fuck off, David" Serena replied, not even hesitating. She turned back to me, "See all they want is sex." I couldn't help smiling. 

The teacher entered the classroom and all the boys raced to their tables. Us, three girls retreated to the back tables. I sat down between my two new bestfriends, but not before the teacher embarrassed me in front of the whole class by making me introduce myself. From the back of the class i could see all the things the teacher couldn't people texting and passing notes (which i have to admit, i was kind of in on it passing notes between my friends). I scanned the classroom and my gazed landed on a guy sitting in the corner at the front. He looked straight at me, i quickly averted my eyes. oh my gosh he was so hot, Black curly hair, dark eyes, and his muscl-- Stop thinking, pay attention to class. I tried but eventually gave up and grabbed a spare peice of paper. 

Who is that guy in the front corner??"  i passed the note to Lani. I watched her glance up at me and start to write on the peice of paper. It was soon returned to me covered in writing.

That is Michael Hunter. Don't even bother, after his last girlfriend disappeared he hasn't been interested in anyone else. I've heard some horrible rumours about it like he killed her because she wouldn't marry him and stuff like that. He's sexy but i wouldn't trust."

i looked up from the peice of paper at him, Michael Hunter, ay. I shook my head and returned to listening to the teacher, suprisingly easier now that i knew who he was. I looked at him using my periferals, he was looking at me again, he does seem a bit creepy but then again im looking at him.