Chapter 4

School continued as usual. The week would contain the normal 5 days of school from 9am to 3pm and then 2 day weekends. These weekends were mostly spent on studying for up coming tests. 

It was around 9:30pm on the saturday night when i heard a knock at my door. i was sitting at my desk that was covered in assignments and studying for a massive test coming up. I thought about not answering knowing that i needed to study for this test. Before i got up to go answer my door, the door was opened by none other than one of my best friends. Lani ran in and grabbed my text of me before i could do anything. Serena came to sit on the bed that was still available. Supposivily hardly anyone transferred to this school. "Give me that back." I said to Lani trying to snatch it back. "Come on Iris, you've been studying for the whole day"

"thats not true," I replied. It was the truth.. sort of. I stopped studying for meals."Anyway, it's nearly bed time." The two girls just looked at me with blank faces. 

"Let's just say its bed time for all the little girls who study all day" Serena replied smiling. "David's having a party in the woods. You in or are you chicken." I sighed i knew it was the wrong thing to do. If we get caught we are so dead. I replied, "Are you even going to give me a choice.. if i said No would u leave me." 

Lani laughed, "Nope"

i sighed. "Well it's settled then."

The two girls leapt up and down and ran to my cupboards already deciding what i was going to wear. Obvioulsy my clothes were to dull as they ran to their room and soon returned with a few tops. I changed into the jeans i requested, making sure it was okay with them that i wore it. They then showered me in many different tops, some really slutty. I settled with a nice shirt not to flashy biut not to slutty. 

i dont kniw how they did it but by the time i was ready both of the other two were ready to go as well. They must have gotten changed while i as getting ready. That was the only explanation.

i looked out my bedroom window and could see slight movements in the boys dorm.. by now it was past 10. All the lights were off. "Lets go" Serena said and took the lead. She opened the window and walked out on to the roof. I followed in file with Lani behind me. We walked along the roof away from the guys and our dorm and around a corner. There was a sort of drainpipe running down the side of the building which we climbed down to the ground. With a quick look around making sure no-one could see us we bolted into the woods following the path. Eventually we turned off the path and came to an opening with a massive fire in the middle.

There were already many guys and girls there. I was greeted by David, Dimitri and Hamish. We went and sat over near the fire. Still more people arrived out of the dark from all directions. Serena and Lani went over and started talking to some guys i didnt know, and left me at the fire alone. 

A voice spoke into my ear, "Hey, you enjoying school here." I looked up expectining to see Michael but it was only David. Michael had just arrived and was mingling with some other girls. David, though, came and sat next to me on the log. We got talking and  i learnt heaps about him. He was sent to this school because his wanted him out of the way so that they can continue to run their company with out a distraction. He has been as the school for the last 10 years and hasn't seen is parents apart from the short Skype sessions with his teachers every year. It's weird all the students' parents are rich but all the company's they own or work for i never knew existed. Its like a whole different world. By now there was acohol out and everyone was drinking. David got up and left to get a drink. I refused to drink as a repsonsible adult.... then again someones got to sneak everyone back inside with out being seen. 

Lani and Serena were already drunk off their faces and making out with random guys on another log. I sighed. There was no sign of Michael around so no chance for me to introduce myself. I decided i woud take a quick walk around the woods but not leaving the fire out of my sight so i won't get lost. I started through the thick woods. It seemed to get  darker as i walk. I turned my head in the direction of the campfire. I couldn't see it anymore. Now that i think of it, was that even the direction of the campfire. I heard a russle in bush behind me. I turned to see glowing eyes at me. A panther came out from behind the bushes growling. I tried to scream but i couldn't. i turned and did the one thing i probably shouldnt have done, i ran. I ran so fast i could hear it chasing. I kept looking back and turning corners trying to confuse it but it kept coming; i could hear its snarling. I was running so fast i didnt see the root on the ground and tripped. I struggled to stand up and saw once again those eyes.

"Hhhheeeeyy Irrrizzz" The voice came from behind me. It was David and he looked completely off his face. I returned my gaze to where the eyes were, but they had gone. David came up behind me and hugged me. We basically only met today so maybe he was a huggy drunk?. "Have i told you, your hot." I let go of David 'Come on" i said "lets go back to the fire"

"No" He said roughly and grabbed my arms and shoved me against a tree. He smashed his mouth against mine. (Great first kiss by a guy u dont like and is completely drunk) I tried to push him off me but he was to strong. He held me on that tree and moved his mouth down my neck. I couldn't scream, i tried. I tried kicking him but he just dodged it easily, as if he expected it. He grabbed my shirt and ripped. He grabbed my breasts and started massaging them. I was crying, pleading with him to stop. He grabbed the button of my pants and started undoing them, 

From out of no where something lept out and pushed him of me.