Chapter 5

I sank to my knees, covering my face for protection. I must have blacked-out with shock becuase i woke as someone placed a jacket over my torn shirt and picked me up and started carrying me away. I snuggled deeper into the man the was holding me. he must have felt it because before long he sat me down on the familiar log. I looked around. Everyone was gone. I raised my head to look at me rescuer. i was suprised to see it was Michael. He stared back then came to sit next to me. "Do you want to talk about what happened?" He asked, his eyes were gentle. 

"How did you know where i was?" I then shook my head in response. 

He looked into my eyes. Then a smile broke across his face. "Not that. I know you don't want to talk about that. I mean about what you saw? I saw you start running thats how i knew you were in trouble. What did you see?"

I looked up at him. If i told him that i saw a panthar would he think i was crazy. "It was just an animal. It scared me."

He wasn't going to let it go, i could tell by looking into his eyes. "What kind of animal, what did it look like?"

There was no point lying to him, he did save me after all. "It was a panthar, black with glowing eyes. Why what does it matter?

"Panthar, i knew it." He then turned to see me looking at him with curiosity. He sighed, "Ok what i'm going to tell you is going to shock you a bit. You must understand that i'm not lying." My only reply was a nod of the head. "Okay.... This school isn't a school for normal kids. Each of us, you could say, are special. You know all the little childhood stories about vampires, werewolves, witches and wizards. There not stories. Students come here to learn how to live with there additional skills. For example Serena and Lani are both vampires. Let me guess they somehow got ready in the same time it took them to choose ur outfit for tonight. Yeah , super-speed. Which i have to say you look really pretty tonight.. well you did until it was all ruined by David. David's a shapeshifter. Though for some reason only he can change into animals. Panthars are his favourite animal. So in the wo-"

I had had enough by now. "Your crazy, they're right your a looney. You probably did kill you last girlfriend and now your gonna kill me. Is that you plan. Feed me a rediculous story?" I looked at his face, i could tell he was hurt by my comments. I got up and began to run back to the saftey of my room. Once i got there i teared of his jacket which i had forgottten to return. There is no such thing as Werewolves, Witches and Wizards and my best friends are defiantly not Vampires and i did not nearly get raped by a drunk Shapeshifter.