☆ stage stares ☆

[a/n] I just wanted to warn you, I'm not as good as I want to be at english okay?? And I'm so sorry for any mistakes here, you can correct me if you want but don't be harsh. Enjoy

"Hello there! How are you guys?"

There were screams and squeals as an answer to Ashton's question. Boys just played Don't Stop intro as an introduction for the whole concert. They were ready for a good night.

"Ash, don't ask, you know they're great." said Luke turning to him.

"Just asking in case someone's not! You should try sometime, Luke."

"Fine, how are you everybody?"

Then screams went louder.

"Okay, I think they got it." said Calum looking happily at the crowd.

"Stop teasing and let's play, shall we?" asked Michael after few other minutes of Lashton's fighting.

They played Good Girls, Broken Home and few others songs from their set list. When it came to Airplanes, Michael started singing his part. He focused on his own show, trying to ignore flying dildo in front of him. Michael didn't know he was observed by someone.

On the other side of stage Calum was watching him completely impressed. He was admiring Michael's beauty. His closed eyes, cherry lips moving in sync with lyrics and fingers moving across strings of the guitar. He couldn't stop himself, so he walked to Michael during the chorus. He was closer and closer till their faces were inches from each and they were looking into each other's eyes.

Calum was still confused and didn't know was it good or bad to have feelings for his best friend and band mate. But what could he do? It wasn't his choice, it just happened.

He felt like those few seconds turned into hours and they were all alone at this moment.

"Cal? Hello?"

"W-what? Uh, fuck -"

"Calum, are you serious?" said Luke laughing. Calum's face turned red when he figured he forgot to sing his part. It was Michael's fault but he couldn't blame him. He knew he totally fucked up but still thought that a moment like this was worth it.

"Shit, I'm so sorry, can we start again from my part?"

"Yeah, Calum Hood everybody, welcome on the stage!" screamed Ashton with a forced smile and Calum knew he was pissed off.

"Cal, are you okay?" asked Michael with a worried expression on his face. He didn't know what actually happened. But what was he suppose to think? They were so close and in this moment his heart skipped a beat. He was doing his best to forget and focus on the show but he just couldn't. He knew this time on stage wasn't like the other ones. They were always close and joking around, but this time, it was different.

They both felt something.

Especially Calum, because Michael was into him already, but it was too early to admit it.

They played other songs without a problem, thanked their amazing fans and went to the backstage. Calum was nervous, he knew they will tease him and he still didn't know what to tell them.

"Calum, mind to explain?" said Ashton. Calum felt like a child who has to explain his bad behaviour in the kindergarten.

"Uh, what? I-I forgot, that's all."

"Yeah, yeah, what else?" now Luke asked slightly annoyed.

"I just stared at something, okay? Nothing bad happened, everything is fine."