☆ red cards ☆

enjoy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Calum was running across the field, looking for the ball through many players. His hair was being blown by the wind and he could feel the chilly breeze. When he finally spotted his goal he sprinted to the temporary owner from the other team.

Calum was the leader, he always knew what to do. That's why he was chosen for the captain. Despite the fact that he was a very kind, respectable and
goofy person, he worked really hard for his position. He wouldn't make it without his lovely family, supportive fans and his amazing boyfriend. He was more than thankful to everyone.

When Calum finally reached the ball he started dribbling and succed in getting it. He was rushing down to the opposite direction avoiding other team's players. His heart was beating fast, eyes focused on the ball. He could feel pain in his thighs, but he didn't stop, even started running faster. He could taste the victory.

He was only few metres from the gate and he slowed his pace. All his muscles flexed and he took his chance. His world stopped, the only thing he was focused on was the ball. He positioned it, kicked it and watched as it flew above goalie's head. The ball hit the net and the crowd went wild immediately.

Calum smiled to himself and turned around to look at the bleachers. He saw his mum screaming and waving his hands and his sister was taking pictures with her camera. The seat beside his sister was empty but Calum was sure it was occupied earlier. But before he could even start looking for them he was pinned to the grass by his teammates. The team was thankful, his family was proud and he was happy.

He laughed and stood up, straightening his shirt. The whole stadium was screaming Calum's name and some words he couldn't actually understand. He looked at the crowd once again and he finally spotted his blue haired boyfriend. Michael was standing against the railing smiling wildly. Calum immediately started running to him and smiled even more.

"Calum, you did it!" Michael screamed when Calum was running to him. When he finally reached the railing he grabbed Michael's cheeks and kissed him passionately. Michael quickly kissed him back and wrapped his arms around Calum's sweaty neck but Michael really didn't give a shit about it.

Everybody knew Calum was gay. He came out to his parents when he was much younger and informed his team about it at the beginning of his career so he didn't have to worry. The only problem was the hate from all the people. He personally didn't care but his manager did. It's not like he wasn't tolerated by him but it was the case of his and the team's reputation. Calum understood but let's be honest, he was just too good to kick him out. And both of them, Calum and his manager, knew it.

Calum smiled and Michael pulled away after few more seconds. Calum would gladly make out with Michael in that moment but he had to end the game. So he turned around and walked back to the rest of his team. And Michael would be a liar if he said he wasn't looking at Calum's ass.

"Woah, congratulations, that was a good one." Calum heard behind him. He turned his head and saw a tall, blue eyed boy with fair hair. He had a smirk on his face, few other teammates standing beside him. "Ask your little boyfriend for a reward."

Calum clenched his jaw and he tensed. "Excuse me?"

"What? You did nice work right there." he laughed. "I'd love to have a boyfriend like this for giving me what I deserve."

Calum wanted to smash blonde's face in that moment but he knew it meant a red card for him, so he just tried to calm himself. He felt someone's hand on his shoulder. He turned his head and saw Ashton, his best friend and defender in the same time. He knew Calum was teased about his sexuality sometimes, but this time his opponent happened to be interested in boys, too. Not in a way Calum liked, though.