☆ drunk in love ☆

a/n: this shit called wattpad is messing up with the sequence :(

It was 11pm when Michael, Ashton, Calum and Luke entered the Orange Plaza club in the middle of New York. They wanted to spend some time together since they couldn't because of their jobs and university life. Ashton and Luke lived in dorms at their college while Michael and Calum had their own apartment. When an occasion to meet happened they knew what they wanted to do - drink all night and sleep all day.

Michael and Luke were drinking their shots and were already pretty tipsy. Calum didn't want to drink much because of his early shift at work. He was sipping on his beer and talking with probably the only one sober person in this club except the bartender, Ashton. He was slightly upset he wasn't allowed to drink, but he was the driver. Boys told him they could just get a cab, but Ashton felt responsible for them, like a big brother.

"So, you and Luke?" Calum asked and leaned on the counter.

"Yeah, I actually asked him out few days ago." said Ashton and smiled at the thought of their date.

"Knew it! I won the bet." said loudly Calum, receiving strange looks from people around.

"What bet?" asked Luke appearing from nowhere. He let his head fall on Ashton's shoulder and wrapped his arms around his waist. They looked really cute together.

"I bet with Michael who's going to ask the other one for a date first. I said Ashton will, so I won. Simple." Calum answered and shrugged. Ashton and Luke only blushed.

"Ca... Calum! Baby!" shouted Michael hiccuping and being drunk already. He was standing on the bar shirtless.

"Michael! Why are you half naked?" Calum laughed and walked to him already looking for his shirt. He spotted Green Day Dookie t-shirt and turned to Michael.

"Babe, you look so good." Michael whispered to Calum's ear.

"Mikey, you're drunk." Calum chuckled and dressed Michael.

"And horny." he said and moved his hand to Calum's bare chest. He was wearing a plain black button-up shirt, showing some of his tanned skin.

Calum thought about what could they do in that moment, but he quickly shook his head.

"Mikey, stop, we're in public." Calum placed them both on a leather couch next to the bar and looked around them.

"Stop calling me this, it turns me on even... more." he placed his hand on Calum's thigh rubbing it, making the boy moan quietly. When Michael noticed Calum's reaction he placed few light kisses on his exposed neck, then moved to his collarbone and started leaving a mark. After he was done, he licked the hickey and smiled at the piece of art. Calum was breathing heavily already turned on.

"Let's get out of here, huh?" Calum said. He really didn't want anyone to see his boner, thanks to his drunk and horny boyfriend. Without waiting for the response he stood up and took Michael's hand. They headed to the entrance, but before Calum could even push the door, he was slammed to the wall, someone's lips atacking his. He kissed the person back immediately, recognizing Michael. He could feel alcohol on his lips and it didn't help him at all.

After a spontaneous making out session they left the club and called a cab. They didn't want to bother Ashton and Luke, they saw them having a moment.

"Cal, you know what?" said quietly Michael and placed his head on Calum's shoulder.

"Yeah, babe?" he answered and hugged Michael, beacuse he could say he was cold. They were now standing face to face, Michael's eyes locked on Calum's.

"I'm balls deep in love with you." he whispered making Calum laugh. He stood few steps from Michael and was laughing so hard he couldn't breath.

After good three minutes of laugh he caught his breath and answered Michael.

"You're an idiot."

Michael pouted at his words and turned around so his back was now facing him. He crossed his arms on his chest like a small child. Calum only laughed more and walked to him. He wrapped his arms around Michael's waist and kissed softly his forehead.

"But you're my idiot and I love you too."

I know u wanted smut lil horny shits but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Vote and comment, it really helps.

Have a good day or night :)