I'm Gonna Win Your Heart~

Damn it. Ok, here I go. This is my second account, for my other account: AriestheAnimeAttic. I forgot the information to log back into it, so I'll be continuing the stories on there, on here. Read the other stories to and enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Claude's pov:
So I took Ciel to his bedroom as Sebastian followed, Ciel looked around the room for a second the humped his shoulders. He then shooed us off the sleep, Sebastian bowed and said goodnight to him as we walked back out. We walked down the hall together as I was taking him to his room. I felt a bit uncomfortable because Sebastian was staring at my lower back, good thing most of my hair reached there...
    We reached the room and he spoke. "Hey Claude, did you know you really look like a female~" I faced him and glared, and yes its true. Sebastian has gotten taller than me. "Nah...." I said back. Please note my sarcasm. He pushed and pinned me to the wall. "Your hair make you look like a female but so does your hips~" He whispered in my ear, I blushed a bit but hissed. "Do you want me to kick you again..." I said back, he let go and backed off. "Fine fine~" Then he went in the room, I sighed and walked to my room.
I took off my clothes and put pj's on, then I put my hair in a man ponytail to keep it settled. I layer in bed and curled up....
To be honest, I've had a crush on him since for years, but I would never tell him that... Then I closed my eyes and slept.