Together For Eternity~

Claude's pov:
I kissed Sebastian back. His lips were soft and gentle, until he grasped my hips and pulled me closer. I blushed again and moved my body so rat I was in his lap. Our hands tangling with the others and our signs glowing brightly. Such possibilities the rest of the night has for us.
We were kissing more and more, then I felt it. A twitch of something thick against my ass. I pulled away and looked down, I blushed more realizing it was Sebastian's cock. "Sorry Claude, but I need to touch you. Is that ok?" Sebastian asked. I bit my lip. I was a virgin but I wanted Sebastian to touch me and be my first. I nodded to him.
He smiled and pulled off my pj's. It was a one piece, but he found a way. He then pulled off my underwear showing my arousal. I blushed more and he smirked kissing me roughly and palming my cock. I moaned within the kiss, he smiled and caressed my face with his other hand. "Come on love, to the bedroom." He said then stood with me still on him.
I wrapped my legs around his waist so I wouldn't fall off, our cocks rubbing against each other. I moaned as he groaned.
In seconds, we were in his room.
Sebastian's Pov:
I took off my clothes and licked Claude's neck, he bit hi lip. I sucked on it trying to find his sweet spot. I kept sucking and he moaned loudly. Found it~ I thought. I licked my fingers and licked them good. I was gonna finger him first cause he's not ready for this cock, he's a virgin, and I could tell.
I pulled my fingers out of my mouth and stuck one in his entrance. He whined and whimpered. I kissed his cheek and jerked his cock with my other hand to take his mind away from the pain. I stuck in to more fingers and he moaned loudly. "AH Sebastian!~" I chuckled and pulled my fingers out, there was a clear liquid, lubricant-like, dripping out his ass. I put some on my cock and slowly pushed into his entrance.
He bit his lip, adjusting to my size and I bit my lip trying not to ram into his tight hole. He moaned. "Sebastian~ Move!~" I chuckled. "Of course my love~" I started to thrust slowly and kissed his neck, he tangled his fingers in my hair and took my head to the most sensitive parts of his neck. I bit down on those parts of his neck and he arched and moaned louder.
I thrust harder and deeper into him and he screamed, me not wanting to wake anyone, kissed him to silence his screams and moans. I thrust faster and jerked his cock faster knowing we were both close. He tried to pull away from the kiss but I didn't let him.
I thrust harder, deeper, and faster into him as I jerked him harsher. He screamed in my mouth and came hard on our chest as I came deep into him. I pulled away from the kiss and he panted harshly. I caressed his cheek and he put one hand on mines and the other on my cheek, then he put our heads together. "I will love you for eternity" He said blushing. I kissed his forehead. "And I will be by your side for eternity, my love"