Your My Heart, So Don't Shatter...

Ciel's Pov:
After Sebastian and Claude left my room, I layer in the bed after putting night clothes on. As hard and much I tried, I just couldn't go to sleep but it was only because I was thinking about Alois and what he said earlier. Argh! I'm such an idiot! He loved me for years now and I've only started loving him! I sighed. He probably hates me now, my heart aches for him.I Hmm...I wonder...is this how he felt when I didn't love him? I mentally slapped myself. Of course it is! Damn it...I clutched my and got out of bed.
I'm gonna see if I can talk to him, he's probably asleep but if he is that won't stop me from looking at his beautiful face.
Alois's Pov:
Yes, it's true. Claude did put me to bed about an hour an a half ago, but I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned in the bed, then silent tears started coming out my face. Damn it ciel! Why can't you love me, no one loves me! I'm all on my own...Forever...
I got out of bed and walked to the window, I opened it and felt as the wind blew threw my hair. I wiped away my tears and looked down. I sighed and looked back up at the sky, I closed my eyes and just let the wind blow in my face gently.
Ciel's Pov:
After a while I think I found Alois's bedroom. The door was looked, I pulled out my knife that Lau gave me about a year ago, out and picked the door open. I slowly pushed it opened making it not creak and looked up at the window. My eyes widen as I saw the true beauty of Alois Trancy, the one I loved. He had the window open so that the soft winds outside blew in, softly blowing at his hair, I got closer to see his face. Beautiful tears came down his eyes. "Alois..." I called out to him, he turned around slowly and glared at me. "What now Ciel Phantomh-"
I placed my hand on his cheek and kissed his forehead. His eyes were widen in shock. Like he couldn't believe this was happening. I whispered to him.
"You are truly beautiful, Alois. Both on the outside and inside"