Space School

We were met by Ursa Major, the headmistress of Galactical Institute for Extraordinary Children. She was a large woman with bear ears and a face also very similar to a bear's.

When we arrived she smiled and said, "So you've finally arrived. I'm Ursa Major, headmistress of this school."

"This is a school?" I asked, amazed as I looked around.

"Yes it is. This is the Galactical Institute for Extraordinary Children. You are all children of constellations."

"What? No. That can't be, I mean that doesn't make any sense." The girl with the bull horns said.

"Of course it does, Taurus," she said, unphased.

"How do you know my name?" Taurus said in amazement.

"I know all of your names. You are all named after your parents. And they were named after their parents and so on. After having children, the constellations die to pass their abilities onto their children. You are all orphans, yes?"

We all nodded.

"Right then. You all have special abilities. You were transported here with you teleporting telescopes. You had to be ready to learn all this in order to open the telescope. I hope you will all enjoy your time here but also work hard to learn to use your abilities. Some of you were born with abnormalities so that would have tipped you off. Others would've been harder to figure out. However, you all have your own special abilities and you will learn to be great here. Boy's dorms are to your right, girls dorms are to your left. The only exception is Gemini and Castorpollux who need to sleep in the same room. Yours is in the center. Classes start tomorrow. All of your things should be present and accounted for in your dormitories. You are dismissed."

As I'm writing this, I'm in mine and Cas' dorm room. It's really nice. It actually feels like home. For once, I have a home. This is where my mom and her brother once lived. Or perhaps she had a sister. I can't wait to meet my cousins. I hope they're here. Well, goodnight.