First Day - Start!

I had to wonder if all of this was just a dream. I opened my eyes and the unfamiliar room before me gave me comfort. I got up and opened the closet to find our school uniforms which were surprisingly very fashionable. The girl's uniform was a galaxy skirt with a shirt that had my constellation on it. I assumed they were tailored to each student. I walked over to Cas' bed and shook him. He was not a morning person.

"Whaaaat?" Cas groaned, sleepily.

"It's time to wake up. It's our first day of school." I said, soothingly.

After much eye rubbing and rolling around on the bed like a toddler, Cas finally got up and grabbed his uniform, skinny jeans and a constellation shirt. I grabbed mine too and started to change. Don't worry. This isn't a story about how my brother and I became incestuous. We changed in front of each other all the time. We're not that kind of people. Also, in the orphanage, we didn't have much of a choice.

Once I tucked my shirt in I put on my thigh high white socks and black Mary Janes and we set off into the unknown. Taurus looked really cute in her uniform. She even put her hair into a ponytail with black ribbon. The other girl, the one who was wearing a peasant dress before, was wearing a galactical version of that same dress. She was very small and cute. She couldn't be more than eleven years old and she had this dirty blonde hair that she had in braids with pink ribbon. Cas was oggling over Taurus when Ursa Major came in and I elbowed him so he'd pay attention.

"Roll call!" The headmistress announced. "Aquarius!"
"Here!" Cried a boy with webbed fingers.

"Aries!"

"Here." said a nerdy looking boy with brown hair and brown almost black eyes. He had ram horns on his head but there was no questioning that he was kind of cute in a way.
"Gemini! Castorpollux! Alhena! Calx!" Ursa Major cried out.

It took me off guard so I was a little late confirming that I was there.

She finished out the list as my brother and made eye contact with our cousins. They were twin girls, about six years old, the both of them dressed in galaxy dresses with matching bows in their hair.

We all smiled at each other as Ursa Major announced, "Okay, children! Here are your schedules. You all have the same one but... That's not the point. Report to Introduction to Magical Abilities!"

She passed them out to all of us with the flick of her hand. I looked at the list. This class was taught by Orion! The Orion! I'd spent years looking at that constellation, wondering if there was a real man behind the legend. And there is and I'm about to meet him!

I'm gushing over Orion and next thing I know I'm tripping over my own feet and falling to the ground. I accept my inevitable fate when someone catches my hand.