Avengers: How You Kiss

Tony Stark
Hot and passionate. Stark is a man known for his frequent bed hopping. He is an amazing kisser. The man is a playboy, so his kisses are always full on. Not that you mind, of course.

Steve Rogers
Sweet and reassuring. Steve has a lot of love to give. His kisses reassure you of this, and they are always sweet, never rough. Unless you want them to.

Clint Barton
Passionate. All Clint Barton wants to do at the end of a hard working day is come home to you and kiss you. Every kiss is like the first and it never gets old.

Thor Odinson
Rough. Thor is a big man, and things are very different in Asgard. Meaning his kisses are loving but quite rough due to his size. Really he is a big teddy bear and makes sure he never hurts you.

Loki Laufeyson
Different and passionate. Every kiss with Loki is different. He loves seeing you flushed when he surprises you.

Natasha Romanoff
Slow. Natasha is reserved, as she was taught that love is a weakness. This is not the case with you. Every time you kiss, she takes her time, meaning the kisses can get passionate very easily.

Wanda Maximoff
Shy and sure. Wanda knows she loves you. But considering her childhood she never really had a chance to be in a relationship, meaning this is all new to her. She will normally initiate the kiss, and while they may be short she makes sure you know how much she cares.

Pietro Maximoff
Confident. Pietro Maximoff does not doubt his kissing abilities. He knows he has an effect on you, and your kiss are always hot and heavy.

Sam Wilson
Fast but sweet. Sam gets into things pretty quickly when you kiss, but never pushes the boundaries.

Bucky Barnes
Loving and confident. Even though he has had his heart ripped apart and his memories taken, your relationship is one of the only things he has control over. His kisses are confident and he loves seeing you blush afterwards.