Avengers: How You Hug

Tony Stark
Tony is a playboy, but knows when he is going too far too fast. When you hug, he keeps his hands on your hips, occasionally sliding down just to see you blush and smack his arm.

Steve Rogers
Because Steve won't kiss you that often in oublic, hugging is the other option. His hugs arm warm and cosy. His arms are completely wrapped around you and he'll whisper sweet nothings in your ear.

Clint Barton
Clint prefers to give you a side hug, or hug you from behind. He loves hearing you giggle when he wraps his arms around your waist.

Thor Odinson
Let's face it, Thor is a big muscular man, and a God. Every hug with Thor is crushing, but cute. He always laughs when you start joking about how your dying cause of his big hugs.

Loki Laufeyson
Despite being a homicidal maniac God, Loki always hugs you gently. He'll hum a childhood song while you both sway.

Natasha Romanoff
Behind closed doors, Natasha loves hugging you. She likes "cuddle hugs" where she will wrap your arms around her and stay close to you.

Wanda Maximoff
Wanda's hugs are sweet. She will hug you whenever she knows you need it.

Pietro Maximoff
Being the man he is, Pietro loves surprising you. He will run and give you aquick hug, or when he's feeling like it, he will hold you close in a crushing hug.

Sam Wilson
When Sam hugs you he nearly always lifts you up and spins you around. He finds it adorable.

Bucky Barnes
Bucky loves your hugs. You don't hug him that often, but when you see him sad, afraid or insecure you will always wrap your arms around him, and he always melts into your arms.