Jimin and Taehyung: Enjoy

(Taehyung's Pov)
"Hey! Maknae! Wake up! You're gonna be late and Nammie Hyung will get upset!" I said. He shot up. He ran to the bathroom and showered. He pulled on briefs, sexy black jeans, a blue long sleeved shirt, socks and black converse. I put a blue beanie on his head and smiled. He blushed as my hand skimmed his backside. He jumped away at my touch. "So Namjoon actually 'punished' you?" He nodded. "And how did that feel?" He blushed.
"It hurt.... But it was also enjoyable.... He second time." He said. I chuckled. I moved closer to him.
"We me.... It's always enjoyable." I whispered. He shuddered. I kissed his cheek. "Come on. Namjoon is waiting for the rest of us at the studio." He nodded. Then the six of us hurried to the studio. Thankfully we weren't late. Even Jimin. We practiced our asses off for six hours with only two breaks. I saw that Jimin was swaying. He fell a bit and I caught him. His eyes fluttered and shut. I set him down gently. The guys had gone to get snacks. "Jimin? You okay?" No response. I hurried and got cold towels. I placed them on his face. I smiled as he groaned minutes later. He sat up and looked at me. I hugged him tightly. "You scared me Maknae.... Don't do that again. Alright?" He nodded with his head in my chest. I sighed. "Let's go home.... I'll punish you better than Namjoon did yesterday." He just nodded. We got up and walked out. I helped him walk. "Jin I'm taking him home. He isn't feeling good. I'll be back later when I'm sure he'll be fine alone." Namjoon and Jin nodded. Hoseok, Jungkook and Yoongi watched us leave. I helped him get home. We went into our room. I took off his clothes slowly, my lips kissing his neck the whole time. He let out small moans. I took, off my jeans and boxers. I pulled on a condom and lifted his legs. I moved into him, he still felt tight, maybe because it takes like twenty times for a male to finally not feel tight anymore(most likely an over exaggeration, lol). I slammed into him. He moaned, pleased by my force. I smiled. I kissed his lips as I thrusted into him. He moaned. I finally came. I pulled out and threw the condom away. "Will you be okay alone?" He nodded I got up and left. I heard him snoring softly as I left the dorm. I smiled and went back to the studio. Jin looked at me. "He'll be fine for a few hours. He was asleep when I left." Jin nodded, he seemed satisfied by my answer. We practiced for four more hours before I left them two practice for two more hours. I went home to a still sleeping Jimin. I laid beside him. He opened his eyes and smiled. I smiled back. "Again?" He nodded. Then we had protected sex for about twenty minutes. Later the guys came back. Jin smiled when he came in. He took Jimin's temperature and said it was normal again. Jimin looked relieved because tomorrow we get a day off and Yoongi promised to take Jimin somewhere special. Even Jimin has no clue where. He went over to Yoongi and planted a kiss on Yoongi's cheek. Yoongi returned it with a kiss on Jimin's lips.

(Jimin's Pov)
"Taehyung and Namjoon got to you first didn't they?" Yoongi whispered his question. I nodded.
"Yes. But only you can do it condomless." I whispered back. He smirked.
"You just wait for tomorrow babe." He whispered. I smiled. He put an arm around me and we sat on the couch, falling asleep there for the rest of the night.