Jimin and Yoongi: Real Love

(Yoongi's Pov)
I went into Jimin and Taehyung's room. I woke up Jimin. He smiled and pulled me down onto the bed beside him. I chuckled and kissed his lips. He giggled.
"Come on babe. Go get showered and get dressed. We're leaving now." I whispered. He nodded. He went and showered. He got dressed. I wrote Jin a note.
Jin,
Jiminnie and I left at 5am. Don't worry. We're safe. We love you Eomma! Love Always, Yoongi and Jimin.
Jimin smiled. We hurried out after he grabbed his bag. I smiled. We went for coffee before we started what I had planned for him. I pulled out a gift from my bag as he pulled one from his. He giggled.
"Happy anniversary babe." I said. He blushed.
"Happy anniversary Hyung." He said. We exchanged gifts. I let him open his first. His eyes widened after he opened the box. He looked at me. "Yoongi.... You didn't have to get me these.... They're expensive...." I smiled. He was talking about the new versions of the iPod touch and iPhone, along with cases and everything already transferred for him. I chuckled.
"I know.... My baby deserves the best though." I said. He leaned over and kissed my cheek. I opened mine. He got me new j's. My eyes widened. "Babe! These are amazing!" I saw him blush. I pulled him into my arms. He giggled. "I love you so much!" No, our relationship is not based off of money or material objects. It's based off of the fact that we fell in love upon meeting before debut.
"I love you too Yoongi." He said. I smiled. He pulled out his old phone and iPod. He took off his account. A girl was looking at us. I recorded Jimin. Both of the cases were white. He pulled out a marker. He went up to the girl. She froze up. "Hi. I was wondering.... If you wanted to keep these." She nodded quickly. He signed them both, 'Park Jimin says, You Are Beautiful' was on both cases. He drew big hearts on both and gave them to her. He hugged her and she giggled. He came back over to me. I smiled and stopped the recording. The girl's friends were all jealous. We pulled out pictures of Jimin and I, six of them. We both signed them all and gave them to the girls. Taking selfies with them and giving out hugs. The group of girls hurried away, squealing like school children after winning a prize or game. I smiled at Jimin's happy face. Reporters came up to us. Jimin moved behind me.
"Yoongi.... What was that all about? Do you do this often?" She asked. I chuckled.
"Only to the special ones.... Who am I kidding? All of our fans are special. Without them Jimin would smile less. They always make him smile when he reads how excited they are for new song releases." I said. Jimin nodded from behind me.
"Jimin? Come out. We don't bite." The lady said. He peeked over my shoulder and she smiled at him. "So Jimin.... You just gave you old devices to that girl.... Do you like her or something?" Jimin giggled and shook his head.
"No. I like someone else but I cannot tell you who. Now.... Yoongi Hyung and I are trying to enjoy our day off.... Can we go now?" He asked. I elbowed him. He whined.
"Sure. Enjoy the time you two have off.... One more question.... Where are the others?" She asked.
"At home being lazy. Still asleep because I wanted to surprise my maknae with something special...." I said. Jimin giggled. She nodded and signaled for us to leave. I smiled as Jimin grabbed my arm and began to run away. I laughed. I took him to the park. There stood his surprise. Taeyang from BIGBANG. His eyes widened. Jimin is a huge fan of Taeyang. Taeyang smiled.
"Taeyang Hyung? Yoongi! Why is he here?" Jimin asked, slightly panicked.
"Surprise." I said. Taeyang chuckled. Jimin began to fanboy beside me. I smiled and my boyfriend's happiness. We sat on a bench as Taeyang sang a song for Jimin, causing Jimin to die fanboying. We went to breakfast with Taeyang, whose phone rang. He huffed and answered it.
"Hello Hyung. I'm fine. I'm with my fanboy and his band mate. Yes. Jimin and Yoongi. Ha. Yes. I will tell them you guys said that. Yes. I'll be home soon. Uh huh. Love you too Hyung." He said. He hung up and blushed.
"GD?" Jimin asked. Taeyang nodded.
"He says to wish you two a happy anniversary from  BIGBANG." Taeyang said. I smiled and Jimin bounced in his seat excitedly.
"I have more for you Jimin. Just wait." I said. He nodded

(Jimin's Pov)
TAEYANG JUST SANG FOR ME AND TOOK YOONGI AND I TO BREAKFAST! HOLY SHIT MAJORLY FANBOYING! AND NOW BIGBANG SAYS HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOONGI AND I!
"I gotta go Jimin. Happy anniversary guys." Taeyang said. He gave me and hug and shook Yoongi's hand and left. Yoongi and I left too. He took me home after making sure the guys were gone. We went to his room and I smiled. We took off our clothes. He locked the door. He smiled. I was on my back. He lifted my legs and shoved into me, without a condom on. I clawed at his back as I moaned.
"AH! YOONGI! HARDER.... HARDER!" I cried. He slammed into me hard. I moaned so much it was hard to breath by the time he came. He moaned as he released. "AH! YOONGI HYUNG!" He pulled out and fell beside me. Today was our two week anniversary. I was happy with Yoongi. His member is bigger than Namjoon's and Taehyung's and it was more pleasing. We got dressed as the door to the dorm opened. I threw a pillow at Yoongi and ran.
"JIMIN! GET BACK HERE!" He yelled. He came after me with a pillow. I screamed and hid behind Jin, who laughed. He moved out of Yoongi's way, allowing my Hyung to attack me with the pillow. "DON'T THROW PILLOWS AT ME!" I giggled and pushed him off of me.
"Sorry Yoon." I said. He kissed my cheek. I giggled, causing him to smile. We stood up. Hoseok eyed me. I took Yoongi to another room. "Is it okay that they've been doing that to me?" He nodded.
"Only because I know you love me the most." He said. I smiled. I wondered who would be next. Jin, Jungkook or Hoseok. Hmm....